Gaddafi calls for jihad against the Swiss

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by beemer007, Feb 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now surely the swiss have a right to decide in their 'own' country surely :?

He said Muslims everywhere had a duty to act against the country, which he claimed had been destroying mosques.

(Libya's relations with Switzerland broke down in 2008 when one of Colonel Gaddafi's sons, Hannibal, was arrested in a Geneva hotel and charged with assaulting a member of his staff.)

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/africa/article7042017.ece

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/7321934/Colonel-Gaddafi-calls-for-jihad-against-Switzerland.html

Talk about inciting conflict!!

2. Quote: "He .... said Muslims must boycott the country"

No comment :D

3. I think that the Muslims whose money is in secret bank accounts in CH might be a bit more circumspect...

"Secret numbered account effendi? I'm sorry but we have no record of a Sheik Ratal Anrol banking at the Credite Suisse"

4. I think that the Muslims whose money is in secret bank accounts in CH might be a bit more circumspect...

"Secret numbered account effendi? I'm sorry but we have no record of a Sheik Ratal Anrol banking at the Credite Suisse"

5. Fronty

Fronty Old-Salt Book Reviewer

I wonder how much sales of Toblerone and Swiss Army Knives will tumble after this news...

6. made me larf when he suggested (to the UN iirc) switzerland should be abolished as a country, the french, german and italian speaking parts divided amongst germany, france and italy.

of course i wouldn't laugh if it really happened. halve my salary and quadruple tax? i think i'm off!

7. he did this kind of thing back in 1970 when Kihg Idris did a runner with most of Libya's money, all the other Arab countrys laughed at him

8. He's as mad as a box of frogs. And I should know.

9. Why, do you know him personally?

10. Overheard in GHQ this morning: "Where the hell is Switzerland?"

11. Yes, I've personally seen him on the tv plenty of times.

12. Saw him through the sights of my Saladin 76.2mm at the Main Gate of RAF El Adam in September 69

13. err...off the coast of Scotland, next to the Falklands Islands isn't it?

Rodney2q

14. 'It borders onto Liechtenstein' usually confuses people even more.

15. 8O What on Earth was the VCP manned with? A spare gun from a battleship?