• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Gaddafi calls for jihad against the Swiss

Now surely the swiss have a right to decide in their 'own' country surely :?

He said Muslims everywhere had a duty to act against the country, which he claimed had been destroying mosques.

(Libya's relations with Switzerland broke down in 2008 when one of Colonel Gaddafi's sons, Hannibal, was arrested in a Geneva hotel and charged with assaulting a member of his staff.)

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/africa/article7042017.ece

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...dafi-calls-for-jihad-against-Switzerland.html

Talk about inciting conflict!!

I think that the Muslims whose money is in secret bank accounts in CH might be a bit more circumspect...

"Secret numbered account effendi? I'm sorry but we have no record of a Sheik Ratal Anrol banking at the Credite Suisse"

I think that the Muslims whose money is in secret bank accounts in CH might be a bit more circumspect...

"Secret numbered account effendi? I'm sorry but we have no record of a Sheik Ratal Anrol banking at the Credite Suisse"

made me larf when he suggested (to the UN iirc) switzerland should be abolished as a country, the french, german and italian speaking parts divided amongst germany, france and italy.

of course i wouldn't laugh if it really happened. halve my salary and quadruple tax? i think i'm off!

tropper66 said:
box-of-frogs said:
Cuddles said:
box-of-frogs said:
He's as mad as a box of frogs. And I should know.
Why, do you know him personally?
Yes, I've personally seen him on the tv plenty of times.
Saw him through the sights of my Saladin 76.2mm at the Main Gate of RAF El Adam in September 69

8O What on Earth was the VCP manned with? A spare gun from a battleship?

Kakashi said:
tropper66 said:
box-of-frogs said:
Cuddles said:
box-of-frogs said:
He's as mad as a box of frogs. And I should know.
Why, do you know him personally?
Yes, I've personally seen him on the tv plenty of times.
Saw him through the sights of my Saladin 76.2mm at the Main Gate of RAF El Adam in September 69

8O What on Earth was the VCP manned with? A spare gun from a battleship?
Didn't the Australians stick a Saladin turret on a M113 back in the 70s

Attachments

"...to all harbours and prevent any Swiss ships docking,” he said, apparently unaware that Switzerland does not have a merchant navy, or coast."

I think the Swiss will be alright with enemies that bright, don't you agree?

parahopes said:
"...to all harbours and prevent any Swiss ships docking,” he said, apparently unaware that Switzerland does not have a merchant navy, or coast."

Wrong, they do have a Merchant navy, who do you think runs all those paddle steamers on the Swiss lakes

Poacher said:
I am with GaDaffy on this one, have you ever tried eating a toblerone, fcuking pointy sharp thing :geek:
If you go for the top of the range Swiss Army knife (so not the pikey cnut version), there is a Toblerone cutting/eating attachment.

Problem solved.

Latest Threads