Discussion in 'Armed Forces Jokes' started by Seahag, Mar 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Imagine being the Libyan Leaders bodyguard!

When someone tries to shoot him and you have to shout “Gadaffi Duck” you’d feel like a real Walt…….
  2. Someone on here came out with that quip several days ago. What is more, they followed it up with "That's all folks!"
  3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

You waited 2 years and that's your first post!!!!! Don't rush back.
  4. Don't be such a sour faced miserable cunt, he might just post something more funny soon...'
  5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

You rang???
  6. I'm in the pub, the beer is great, and at 70 pence per pint too...
  7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I'll be there in 10 minutes.
  8. Charming lol :)
  9. He said sour faced miserable cunt, so sod off; we'll wait for western thank you very much!
  10. I don't think I could qualify as Gaddaffis bodyguard as
    a) im not a woman
    b) Im not a virgin
    apart from the weekends
  11. have we met yet

Attached Files:

12. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Why should he have the monopoly???
  13. 'I'm in the pub, the beer is great, and at 70 pence per pint too...' Sounds as though you are in Prague, you are certainly not in Weatherspoons!
  14. Lol your last comment was about as much use as a Chocolate Fireguard, switch the computer off and get a REAL LIFE…….
    What is it they say about sarcasm “lowest form of wit lol I think so!
    Maybe I’m wrong (surely not) is this and after dinner ritual “ ok Mildred it’s 7pm lets log on to the forum and slate some posts, were almost up to 7 million now. You scan the Recruitment thread and I will scan the jokes, it’s always good for a quirky repost.”

15. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Good morning Jill!!

Sarcasm the lowest form of wit!!!! Judging by your jokes I am glad I have at least a little bit.

Not sure about the after dinner comment though, I posted that in the morning. Also my wife is not called Mildred, her name is Mavis and used to be a truck driver from Sheffield called Dave.

As for having no life you are absolutely correct. I am a girly clerk working for mostly dickheads.

I will take your advice and read the recruitment threads and you continue to nosh off tramps in the park for dog biscuits.