Gadaffi - THE MOVIE

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Proper_Gander, Oct 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Since we've definitely got a film about the demise of Gadaffi in the pipeline, who do you think will give him the good news?

I reckon it will be the US President, starring Samuel L. Jackson, leading a crack team of former new york gang members (a mixture of blacks, hispanics and the odd white kid - the racial tension will be overcome on the battlefield) who were mentored and given a chance to better themselves by the presidents' best mate who is a special forces veteran. they'll liberate the lybians who will be eternally grateful for the new found freedom and christianity. the film will end with an impromptu hip hop concert in Sirte with women pulling off their headscarves and throwing themselves at the heroes.

other important roles;

-a lybian secret intelligence contact who plays the goofy character for laughs, but saves Samuel L. Jackson in a heroic attempt that costs him his life, just before Gadaffi is taken out.

-British intelligence officers who are stiff, humourless and completely incompetent and nearly make a mess of the whole thing.

2. Mickey O'Rourke to play Gadaffi , spitting image!

• Like Like x 5
  3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

So it will be factual rather than fiction :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. I was going to go for Mel Brooks but Rourke is also a good choice.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hugh Grant to play foppish British diplomat, who gets caught up in the battle by mistake.
    Love interest is played by Sandra Bullock, who plays a member of Ghadaffi's female bodyguards. she see's the light right at the end and saves the American hero in the final shootout.

6. come on, that's the perfect role for Michelle Rodriguez!

• Like Like x 1
  7. We need a chef to save some ship or something.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rowan Atkinson to play Sarkozy complete with comedy accent.

Matt Lucas - William Hague.

Will Smith - Obama.

Armstrong and Miller doing their street slang thing as the RAF.

Michael Bay to direct with Jerry Brucheimer producing.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Although I love the idea of Mickey Rourke playing Gaddafi I must say that Al Pacino doing his shouty bit would be class!

10. Nope, delete Sanda Bullock insert Cameron Diaz, both are ugly as sin but Cameron Diaz by a nose. Plus she looks like it for real as some female bodyguard.

11. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

If its an American made film, the fictional Gadaffi will have chemical and nuclear weapons. The handsome, heavily muscled but emotionally sensitive Navy Seal who shoots Gadaffi in the final few minutes of the film will just manage to prevent the crazed dictator from pressing the big red button and causing Armageddon.

In the last two minutes of the film we will see the Libyans watching a news story about their new parliament as the nation starts on the rebuilding and renewing process...

Wordsmith

12. Like I said we need a Chef.

13. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

How about Jack Nicholson as the renegade USMC Colonel storming ashore at Triploli shouting "GHADAFFI, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!"

• Like Like x 1
  14. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I reckon my nad sac could be used on close up's of his face.

• Like Like x 1
  15. How fucking wierd was his mush? Last few years looked like it was melting!