G8 Pre (vent) Protest Operation

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Hexitele, Jun 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Crack on. It seems if you protest about anything sooner or later you'll be joined by others who last week were students, the week before were green peace, the week before that were animal rights protesters, etc etc.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  2. The guy on the roof, from the BBC report;
  3. thePSNI think that it will be peaceful this weekend in Belfast, me thinks otherwise!
  4. Charlie Gilmour?
  5. I too am at a loss as to why they prevented him from jumping. Shame on the Met.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Apart from the shit storm that would ensue,the media trial by media,the court case,the compo for the family,the officers involved being sacked/imprisoned and yer man becoming an instant martyr you mean?
  7. No. And that's why the police get overtime.

Hopefully, a token group of crusties will manage to break through the police cordon at Enniskillen .......

...... and meet the United States Secret Service

• Like Like x 2
  8. Don't be so gay.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. They're not very secret at the best of times but **** me fancy trying to covert carry that thing under your suit jacket.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  10. I believe it goes in the back of one of the Chevrolet vans that accompany the President as part of his motorcade.
  11. Aye well it's ridiculous,have yer seen the size of mars bars these days.
  12. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Love to see the rules of engagement. "Well, sir. He had a beard and looked at the presidential motorcade funny." "Thank you, Mr secret service, but that was no reason to shoot Mr Adams four hundred and twenty three times."
  13. Why not?