G4S theme tune new lyrics needed.

Fekking hell they have got to be kidding me, the twats at G4S have got themseleves a theme tune. I am sure we can find some new words for the lyris any suggestions?

01 - (G4S) Securing Your World (feat. Jon Christopher Davis) by user6060683 on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

In case, for some unbelievable reason, you don't want to/can't listen to the song, lyrics are;

You love your job and the people too
Making a difference is what you do
But consider all you have at stake
The time is now don't make a mistake
Because the enemy prowls, wanting to attack
But we're on the wall, we've got your back
So get out front and take the lead
And be the winner you were born to be
G4S! protecting the world
G4S! so dreams can unfurl
24/7 every night and day
A warrior stands ready so don't be afraid
G4S! secure in your world
G4S! let your dreams unfurl
We're guarding you with all our might
Keeping watch throughout the night

I thought their CEO being called Nick Buckles was a joke too.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I really, really wish it were. Enjoy before the silly cunts take the vid down. If you will excuse me I have the 5 second gag warning.

[video=youtube;2BvUGiG893U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2BvUGiG893U[/video]

P

PrinceAlbert

I really, really wish it were. Enjoy before the silly cunts take the vid down. If you will excuse me I have the 5 second gag warning.
If it were a real G4S production do you think it would have the Squaddies in it? Or "securicor," or the people holding the "G4S are killers" plackards in it?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
If it were a real G4S production do you think it would have the Squaddies in it? Or "securicor," or the people holding the "G4S are killers" plackards in it?
I doubt it is a spoof, although the BBC has been spoofed before. Had you asked me a month ago if G4S could have managed to pull off the biggest private security fiasco (dodgy third world 'invasions' excluded) in living memory I would also have said 'Dunno'.

Quote from G4S:

"The song isn't a G4S 'corporate anthem' but a song originally composed for a client event at a trade fair in the States, and which was then used by the business to raise money for charity," a spokeswoman says.
"The song was part of a package of measures included in the US business's corporate social responsibility activities, which in 2011 raised over $500,000 for good causes."

[video=youtube;2BvUGiG893U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2BvUGiG893U[/video]
Magnificent! Fetch the speaker van.

G4S - What a shambles. Not even up to Mall Cop security standards

Paul Blart Mall Cop.JPG

Was the person in charge of this production on Acid?

I chuckle when 'we never leave our post' was part of the lyrics....should be "if we can be bothered to turn up"..

Apparently Mickey Mouse has recently been seen wearing a G4S watch. Spokesmen for G4S in hollywood apparently failed to turn up to comment............