• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

G4 LOG Private Car Plate for sale

PE02 TOP is only worth £250 on the DVLA website.......and no i dont have it on my car and neither would i consider anything mil on a reg plate, seriously sad!

The most appropriate QM numberplate would be

G4 MBE

The medal issued to QMs, traffic wardens, doctors receptionists and British Gas call handlers. Awarded for services to making other peoples lives a complete misery.

what you need is concertina type crash, a smash from the rear (stand down Jarrod, not that kind) forcing him right into the back (again Jarrod, stand down) of another car/truck/MBT/black hole?

A car pulled into my road the other day and bearing in mind i live miles away from this Unit but it said CP 12 RMP....it could be a coincidence but knowing the RMP's maybe not!

Latest Threads