G3 snobbery.

spor82 said:
i hope i dont become like you when i leave the service.
Thats not likely, I'm successful and you are destined to be a failure.

spor82 said:
i beg to differ, it does prove my point about OPSEC, PERSEC. they very closely aligned. too closley aligned to start discussing it with the likes of you,
I bow to the knowledge of a 23 /4 year old Lcpl....

I challenge you to see if you can look a bigger cnut than you do now by 19:00 hrs

spor82 said:
I find myself agreeing with you for once, its correct there isnt one aprat perhaps making you bite. However, i beg to differ, it does prove my point about OPSEC, PERSEC. they very closely aligned. too closley aligned to start discussing it with the likes of you, anyway you really are a c@nt. you self righteous scum bag. i hope i dont become like you when i leave the service.

Best you quit while youre not ahead, Simon.

Do you often keep digging deeper despite the fact that you are unaware of your surroundings and how much of a real life tit you have made of yourself?

I'll bet Monday morning will be fun for you. Let us know how it goes. ;)

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
There are the 'teeth arms and the rest' there always has been, ever since Waterloo and long before that, both very essential beings of course.

To relate a call or a heckle that sometimes went up during WW1, as a line of infantry on the way up the line passed groups of staff officers, perhaps at crossroads (and in the dark of course.)

An infantryman among the marching troops would call out. "If the staff of life is bread, then what is the life of the Staff? Platoon reply in chorus. "One big loaf!"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Glad_its_all_over The Intelligence Cell 1328
Elindio The NAAFI Bar 28
Glad_its_all_over Officers 0