g1098 webbing

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by the_sig, Oct 8, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi guys
    I'm currently looking for some molle webbing and came across a set from g1098 in Mulitcam. Has anyone had any dealings withh g1098 and if so what is there kit like ??

Many thanks

2. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

3. Isn't the new MTP webbing awaiting released in early 2013?

Save & wait maybe?

4. Read the small print on the "lifetime warranty ",,,,,,,,,,,,,, make sure you fablon the receipt !

5. G1098 is alright as but in my opinion not fantastic it's ok for the price a lot of blokes in my unit have got some if you've got the time boris makes good stuff or cash 1157 do a good belt and rear 3 pouches 1157 Tactical Molle Webbing Set in Multicam - WEB1 MC but its very expensive. I would say if it's not gonna get a massive hammering g1098 will be ok

6. thanks for the responses guy's. had a look around and i think i might go with jayjay's. bit more expensive but hey ho. thanks again

7. Or.....

USE THE ISSUED STUFF THAT'S TRIED, TESTED AND FREE!

Kit-whore muppet!

• Like Like x 3
  8. What an original post...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Why do you care how other people spend their money? Try having a trade in civvy-street, you don't get much kit issued, if any, and you're always looking for something that does the job better.

10. to be fair, I would use the issue stuff too. Then, the OP can spend his £150 on important stuff like beer, kebabs and getting his penis into fat girls.

• Like Like x 1
  11. If its G1098 in Folkstone. Don't bother, they keep promising kit, but don't deliver. bored and fed up and they still have my dosh.

12. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

We're not talking pens, pencils and stapelers here dear...

13. Thanks.

14. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

He's left the bldg.

15. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Oh dear...what a shame....