g1098 webbing

Hi guys
I'm currently looking for some molle webbing and came across a set from g1098 in Mulitcam. Has anyone had any dealings withh g1098 and if so what is there kit like ??

Many thanks

Isn't the new MTP webbing awaiting released in early 2013?

Save & wait maybe?

Read the small print on the "lifetime warranty ",,,,,,,,,,,,,, make sure you fablon the receipt !

G1098 is alright as but in my opinion not fantastic it's ok for the price a lot of blokes in my unit have got some if you've got the time boris makes good stuff or cash 1157 do a good belt and rear 3 pouches 1157 Tactical Molle Webbing Set in Multicam - WEB1 MC but its very expensive. I would say if it's not gonna get a massive hammering g1098 will be ok

thanks for the responses guy's. had a look around and i think i might go with jayjay's. bit more expensive but hey ho. thanks again

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Or.....

USE THE ISSUED STUFF THAT'S TRIED, TESTED AND FREE!

Kit-whore muppet!

M

Mr Flibble

Or.....

USE THE ISSUED STUFF THAT'S TRIED, TESTED AND FREE!

Kit-whore muppet!
Why do you care how other people spend their money? Try having a trade in civvy-street, you don't get much kit issued, if any, and you're always looking for something that does the job better.

to be fair, I would use the issue stuff too. Then, the OP can spend his £150 on important stuff like beer, kebabs and getting his penis into fat girls.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Chin up boet, you seem devastated.

Schaden

LE
Book Reviewer
On the plus side I can stop biting the ends of my fingers whenever the temptation to say what I really thought so as to avoid a lifetime ban to the outer darkness.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Yep, modern causes are often sacred... er, bulls.

C

cloudbuster

On the plus side I can stop biting the ends of my fingers whenever the temptation to say what I really thought so as to avoid a lifetime ban to the outer darkness.
Do it. You know you want to, and there's nothing on the telly.

Schaden

LE
Book Reviewer
The temptation to surrender to the dark forces and allow scathing wit, dripping with sarcasm is strong...however I can see that you are thinly disguised as Emperor Mong so will have none of that!!