G WAGONs!!!

anyone know of any Merc G Wagons being issued / in use / being evaluated ? anyone got any pics with uk plates ? i know 19 are being evaluated/considered for issue ! any ideas ? cheers elvis

GOC MND(SE) Takes great pleasure in being drivin around in his at Basra Air Station forcing everyone to salute it and giving them a good telling off if they don't.

STAB-Trog said:
GOC MND(SE) Takes great pleasure in being drivin around in his at Basra Air Station forcing everyone to salute it and giving them a good telling off if they don't.
He's the GOC ffs. He's sort of allowed to!

I

In_my_day

BLACK_MOUNTAIN_ELVIS said:
anyone know of any Merc G Wagons being issued / in use / being evaluated ? anyone got any pics with uk plates ? i know 19 are being evaluated/considered for issue ! any ideas ? cheers elvis
Many years ago they were used by the Mission in Germany good bit of kit. I've seen an exellent video of one doing an "emergency reverse" away from an angry T-64!!

IMD

i own a G wagon me-sel! am led to believe there are 19 being issued/evaluated to scallies/ media ops but just wanna be johnny big bollocks and black ball me sidekick and get a pic of one on uk plates first!! :D

We had the old G Wagons in NATO - not nearly as good as we thought they'd be. In fact, rather pants overall. Hope the newer breed is better.
Can't imagine why anyone would buy one.