G W Bushs' Daughters....... Would You?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Forsaken_Child, Jan 13, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just seen the advert for Fahrenheit 9/11 on Channel 4 and saw one of these in the background, got me thinking, fair enough they're not models but you would be the middle in a Bush twin sandwich, now that would be worth bragging about down the bar so the question goes out to all the highly respectable patrons of the NAFFI, would you? And just how much abuse would you give them?

2. None.

I understand Guantanamo Bay still has some empty shackles. 8O
  3. Agreed. Been to Gitmo once, that was enough.

As for the Corporal sandwich with Bush twin bread, hell yes!
  4. Good point but the one on the right does need a good dose of man fat on her face, it's big enough!
  5. Hell yeah, looks like Keria Knightly or however the fcuk you spell her name
  6. Nah.
    Too thin.
    I'd dather do the chubby Bushlet than a Twiglet.
  7. We all like a chubby one every now and then...
  8. Together? Oh yes!
  9. Hell yea, both together same bed...... Web Cam...... £5.00 per min dial up connection.......mmmmmm
  10. Who needs 'wimmin' when you can settle down with a nice bit of doctrine of an evening.

I'm just reading all about the Bright Pebbles project. I think we've all learned something tonight.

Now back to the thread...:D
  11. I would, and I'd make him sniff my co ck afterwards too. Then I'd push it up his Mrs' starfish, and ask Donald Rumsfeld to w@nk me off with his bum.

God Bless the Spams.

12. I thought it was Brilliant Pebbles?

Anyway, I would do the Bushettes, but I'm holding out for Ellen McArthur....
  13. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

MiB has to confess that he would have to toss a coin to work out who was first. They could certainly fill out Monday-Friday in various mixtures........especially the skinny neice.
  14. MMM a Bush club sandwhich I could go for that, doing to his family what he has been doing to the world . I listened to the cowboy on the radio last night apparently he's proud to be a merkin . Checked the O E D and found that he's a pubic wig.