G W Bushs' Daughters....... Would You?

Just seen the advert for Fahrenheit 9/11 on Channel 4 and saw one of these in the background, got me thinking, fair enough they're not models but you would be the middle in a Bush twin sandwich, now that would be worth bragging about down the bar so the question goes out to all the highly respectable patrons of the NAFFI, would you? And just how much abuse would you give them?

http://enquirer.com/editions/2001/01/30/bushtwins.jpg

And just how much abuse would you give them?
None.

I understand Guantanamo Bay still has some empty shackles. 8O

Who needs 'wimmin' when you can settle down with a nice bit of doctrine of an evening.

I'm just reading all about the Bright Pebbles project. I think we've all learned something tonight.

Now back to the thread...:D

I would, and I'd make him sniff my co ck afterwards too. Then I'd push it up his Mrs' starfish, and ask Donald Rumsfeld to w@nk me off with his bum.

God Bless the Spams.

Wetlove,

RRR

I thought it was Brilliant Pebbles?

Anyway, I would do the Bushettes, but I'm holding out for Ellen McArthur....

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
MiB has to confess that he would have to toss a coin to work out who was first. They could certainly fill out Monday-Friday in various mixtures........especially the skinny neice.

MMM a Bush club sandwhich I could go for that, doing to his family what he has been doing to the world . I listened to the cowboy on the radio last night apparently he's proud to be a merkin . Checked the O E D and found that he's a pubic wig.

I wouldn't mind a dabble on old Michail Gorbachov's daughter either......

Not a bad figure for a Ruskie, and not a bottle of Vodka or blackcurrant stain seen at all.

Wetlove,

RRR

Hell yeah, do the fatty blonde in the arrse while the Chealse Clinton look alike licks my plums...fecking whores the both and after I'm done spreading my man glue they can both give me a good rimming :D

You are one twisted sick mo'fo' ctauch.

Hell I bet you the kind a guy that would fcuk someone in the arse and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach around.

Still, can't be a spot of moistening the sherrif's badge

Wetlove

RRR

RHQ Rug-rat said:
You are one twisted sick mo'fo' ctauch.

Hell I bet you the kind a guy that would fcuk someone in the arse and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach around.

Still, can't be a spot of moistening the sherrif's badge

Wetlove

RRR
And no you may not join in the rimming activities...beg as you may the answer is NO...split arrses only ...and cait is more then welcome to join, you on the other hand need to feck yourself off :D

Wait one .........

teases one off

Right, I promise I won't shoot my load for ages now, please can I join .....