Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

G G Does Duty Free

ctauch said:
still21inmymind said:
Just before catching his flight to Blighty.

You dull cnut been done a number of times since the news broke that Herr Glitter was released.

That would be because in addition to being a dull cnut, I only got online when I posted it. My mind is due for sharpening over the next few months, at which stage I hope it proves to be up to your exacting standards.

ctauch said:
still21inmymind said:
ctauch said:
still21inmymind said:
Just before catching his flight to Blighty.

You dull cnut been done a number of times since the news broke that Herr Glitter was released.

That would be because in addition to being a dull cnut, I only got online when I posted it. My mind is due for sharpening over the next few months, at which stage I hope it proves to be up to your exacting standards.

Do me a favour and aerate it using any firearm you have at hand, barring that set your bonce ablaze and run down the streets yelling you're a Jihadist.

In short fuck off you're a cunt.

Thanks bud, a fair to middling slagging off. Sadly I have no handy firearms, but a fair chance of being hit randomly whilst out and about in my pictureque neighbourhood. I shall endeavour to appear bigger than I am.

ctauch said:
still21inmymind said:
I shall endeavour to appear bigger than I am.
Wear this you'll be sure to fit in:
chav_cap.jpg

Is that how little you think I am, a dimwitted social turd like you?

Cnut, Talks Anally, Usually Causes Havoc

Do one numb-nuts. Your drivel bores me.