• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

G G Does Duty Free

ctauch said:
still21inmymind said:
Just before catching his flight to Blighty.
You dull cnut been done a number of times since the news broke that Herr Glitter was released.
That would be because in addition to being a dull cnut, I only got online when I posted it. My mind is due for sharpening over the next few months, at which stage I hope it proves to be up to your exacting standards.

ctauch said:
still21inmymind said:
ctauch said:
still21inmymind said:
Just before catching his flight to Blighty.
You dull cnut been done a number of times since the news broke that Herr Glitter was released.
That would be because in addition to being a dull cnut, I only got online when I posted it. My mind is due for sharpening over the next few months, at which stage I hope it proves to be up to your exacting standards.
Do me a favour and aerate it using any firearm you have at hand, barring that set your bonce ablaze and run down the streets yelling you're a Jihadist.

In short fuck off you're a cunt.
Thanks bud, a fair to middling slagging off. Sadly I have no handy firearms, but a fair chance of being hit randomly whilst out and about in my pictureque neighbourhood. I shall endeavour to appear bigger than I am.

Latest Threads