• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

G G Does Duty Free

ctauch said:
still21inmymind said:
Just before catching his flight to Blighty.
You dull cnut been done a number of times since the news broke that Herr Glitter was released.
That would be because in addition to being a dull cnut, I only got online when I posted it. My mind is due for sharpening over the next few months, at which stage I hope it proves to be up to your exacting standards.

ctauch said:
still21inmymind said:
ctauch said:
still21inmymind said:
Just before catching his flight to Blighty.
You dull cnut been done a number of times since the news broke that Herr Glitter was released.
That would be because in addition to being a dull cnut, I only got online when I posted it. My mind is due for sharpening over the next few months, at which stage I hope it proves to be up to your exacting standards.
Do me a favour and aerate it using any firearm you have at hand, barring that set your bonce ablaze and run down the streets yelling you're a Jihadist.

In short fuck off you're a cunt.
Thanks bud, a fair to middling slagging off. Sadly I have no handy firearms, but a fair chance of being hit randomly whilst out and about in my pictureque neighbourhood. I shall endeavour to appear bigger than I am.

ctauch said:
still21inmymind said:
I shall endeavour to appear bigger than I am.
Wear this you'll be sure to fit in:
Is that how little you think I am, a dimwitted social turd like you?

Cnut, Talks Anally, Usually Causes Havoc

Do one numb-nuts. Your drivel bores me.

Latest Threads