Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fxxked up dreams

Just recently I haven't been sleeping well and all my dreams have been really 'involved', that is whenever I wake up my mood is very much that of the dream. All the dreams are very loosely based on incidents in my life (which then get weird!) but the emotions on waking are pretty strong and it takes a while to level out. Not started any new meds or anything specific that I can blame, but it is getting pretty tiring. Hopefully level out with a bit of downtime over the break!
Perhaps the dreams are an outlet, particularly if you suppress emotions during the day. I wonder if there are any socially distanced ways to join a drama group. Just a thought. Some actors channel emotions from the past to help them convey emotions. That or maybe some contact with animals?

Kirkz

LE
Perhaps the dreams are an outlet, particularly if you suppress emotions during the day. I wonder if there are any socially distanced ways to join a drama group. Just a thought. Some actors channel emotions from the past to help them convey emotions. That or maybe some contact with animals?
He could get a comfort Honey Badger.

Not that kind of contact.

I get a reoccurring dream that I’m trapped in Ikea, hours and hours go by and I’m running round and around the store, way after closing I finally decide to sleep in the bedroom department

Latest Threads