FVCKING SH1T EATING WINDOW LICKER OF A RETARDS CVNT WEASLE..

...SYPHILITIC DISCHARGE GARGLING SOAP DODGING WORK SHY FATHERLESS CHAV WHO HAS NO RIGHT TO LIVE ANY LONGER, FVCK IT, I WANT HIS WHOLE FAMILY PUBLICLY EXECUTED BY BEING IMPALED. SPIKES UP THEIR BUMS AND A SLOW DEATH WILL TEACH THE FVCK WIT WALKING ABORTIONS NOT TO LEAVE THEIR USED CHEWING GUM ON BUS SEATS FOR ME TO FVCKING SIT IN AND RUIN THE TROUSERS OF MY NEW BLOODY SUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

CVNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That'll teach you to get a decent job and earn a proper wage so you don't have to use public transport

Gremlin said:
But on the bright side, the bus wasn't in Cumbria!
Maybe that's what sent Fatboy in Cumbria postal.....chewing gum on the arrse??

Gremlin said:
But on the bright side, the bus wasn't in Cumbria!
:D
...SYPHILITIC DISCHARGE GARGLING SOAP DODGING WORK SHY FATHERLESS CHAV WHO HAS NO RIGHT TO LIVE ANY LONGER, FVCK IT, I WANT HIS WHOLE FAMILY PUBLICLY EXECUTED BY BEING IMPALED. SPIKES UP THEIR BUMS AND A SLOW DEATH WILL TEACH THE FVCK WIT WALKING ABORTIONS NOT TO LEAVE THEIR USED CHEWING GUM ON BUS SEATS FOR ME TO FVCKING SIT IN AND RUIN THE TROUSERS OF MY NEW BLOODY SUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CVNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As many have said before, don't sit on the fence. Tell us how you really feel...

Was it a Clapham omnibus?

Do you know what realy grips my hoop? You put some gum down for one minute....and some fat arrsed suited gay boy comes and sits on it...

I mean FFS!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
scalieback The NAAFI Bar 6
Queensman The Intelligence Cell 8
V Current Affairs, News and Analysis 2