FV432 vs house

Spams are easily amused?

I knew when I read the name of this thread that the house didn't stand a chance. The fact that it was a puny timber house does not detract from the awesomeness of the mighty 432.

The couple with the video camera would have done the job quicker, just by running into it!

B

bokkatankie

As no one has asked the question, why would you ship 432's from UK to USA, the place is overflowing with M113's and such like. But and M113 may have come off worse if it had hit the nice looking couple.

C

cloudbuster

As no one has asked the question, why would you ship 432's from UK to USA, the place is overflowing with M113's and such like. .
BATUS. The Cousins seem to have a fascination for our cast-offs; there are a number of websites out in Internetshire describing how much they love our FSC and 43s. Wierdos.

B

bokkatankie

BATUS. The Cousins seem to have a fascination for our cast-offs; there are a number of websites out in Internetshire describing how much they love our FSC and 43s. Wierdos.
BATUS makes a litle more sense, thought most of the old kit had become new hard targets. But as you say, now't as queer as folk.

JINGO

War Hero
Book Reviewer
BATUS makes a litle more sense, thought most of the old kit had become new hard targets. But as you say, now't as queer as folk.
I believe there is some sort of Federal law relating to the disposal of American armour. Hence the plethora of FSCs, 432s and Chieftans mocked up to look like M1s in American cinema such as The Walking Dead etc.

B

bokkatankie

I believe there is some sort of Federal law relating to the disposal of American armour. Hence the plethora of FSCs, 432s and Chieftans mocked up to look like M1s in American cinema such as The Walking Dead etc.
Is that the one where they can only give it the people they will be fighting next week? But thanks, I did wonder why so many US films had Brit kit pretending to be US or Russian. Just assumed they were all shot in the docklands like FMJ.

If I lived in Kasota Minn, I would stretch 6 of my pubes over a bucket and play It's The End Of The World As We Know It on my new slide guitar.