Future weapons

apparently the army are testing a weapon that can shoot roun corners in the fibua training ground copehill also sa80 may well be replaced but im not sure what for. The army are planning on having an ultimate fighting force by 2012.

:roll:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

saw the first 5 mins............. what a load of shite!

5.56mm you are a chopper.... ACF?

5.56mm said:
apparently the army are testing a weapon that can shoot roun corners in the fibua training ground copehill also sa80 may well be replaced but im not sure what for. The army are planning on having an ultimate fighting force by 2012.
Hi, 5.56mm

Do you mean something like this?
http://www.army-technology.com/contractors/machine_guns/corner_shot/

There is a book I have on small arms and the AK-47 has something just like it also, and I'm pretty sure they were testing it during the second world war :) but I'm not 100% on that I will go and have a look, if it is I will scan the image also and upload it for other to see :)

5.56mm said:
apparently the army are testing a weapon that can shoot roun corners in the fibua training ground copehill.
there was an article in the first issue of nuts/zoo magazine couple of years ago about this. been reading back issues?

can we not through grenades round corners these days then?

im willing to take that chance! hehe. spose it must be the increasing health and safety laws these days.

spike7451 said:
Soldier_5 said:
can we not through grenades round corners these days then?
Nah,Enemy might have a cricket bat!!
It depends on who's holding the bat though :)

Regarding future weapons I reckon the way ahead is a Fijiian with a litre bottle of Grouse whisky inside him, still riled up after beating his wife and dressed only in Bermuda shorts and flip flops....................................in winter..............................carrying a rugby ball.

the_crimp_off said:
Regarding future weapons I reckon the way ahead is a Fijiian with a litre bottle of Grouse whisky inside him, still riled up after beating his wife and dressed only in Bermuda shorts and flip flops....................................in winter..............................carrying a rugby ball.
are you insane! safer to use nukes.