Future Wars

I'm thinking of becoming an officer, if I do I should pass out in 2017.
I know it's hard to predict, but where does everyone think we'll be fighting by then (just for fun really).
:)

.......Call the A Team, cos we is****ed innit

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
There's often a bit of aggro down at the Old Bull and Bush of a Saturday night. Of course, it may be a Starbuck's place by 2017.

I know it's hard to predict, but where does everyone think we'll be fighting by then (just for fun really).
Afghanistan should be over without a shot being fired in anger... so said the Labour Minister for Defence a few years back.

Think...****ed, double it, add in forgotten by the politicians, who cares by the electorate and you will not even rate a mention in a newspaper should you be maimed... given the predicted size of the Army, the odds are stacked in your favour to get hurt... and you have your answer. The lads will be fighting, and they, you, will get fecked over. Happy?

T

Tinman74

Depends if we choose to be the allies of the French or the Germans when the euro collapses, my money is we will side with the Germans!

Somalia, Greece, and the Moon.