Future UK trends

The "country" nurtured him did it? Or did his parents?
I owe **** all to the UK. After coming from Overseas and doing mutiple tours of hot sandy spots and cold European Ones in baggy kit, I don't owe it to anybody. So I will leave not really caring, more than likely I will end up going back home to Hong Kong
I will still have to pay back my student loan, but that will just get wasted on Chavs, like the best part of 23% of my pay check, and other such shit so very little point in hanging around as the UK becomes a call centre nation vying with India for the top spot.

I wish they'd link to the source data when they publish this sort of data. As it stands, we've no way of knowing how many of the total outflow were UK nationals or permanent residents; and how many fell into other residency categories.

For all we know, they might have originally immigrants who moved on to further fields, not having anything to tie them to the UK.

I wish they'd link to the source data when they publish this sort of data. As it stands, we've no way of knowing how many of the total outflow were UK nationals or permanent residents; and how many fell into other residency categories.

For all we know, they might have originally immigrants who moved on to further fields, not having anything to tie them to the UK.
I'm outraged at your unwillingness to be outraged.

I owe **** all to the UK. After coming from Overseas and doing mutiple tours of hot sandy spots and cold European Ones in baggy kit, I don't owe it to anybody. So I will leave not really caring, more than likely I will end up going back home to Hong Kong
I will still have to pay back my student loan, but that will just get wasted on Chavs, like the best part of 23% of my pay check, and other such shit so very little point in hanging around as the UK becomes a call centre nation vying with India for the top spot.
Please accept this from one of the more UNintelligent members of Arrse but you are talking ****

Gander the Economist this week - tomorrow is a new issue btw - the call centre industry is dying in India. Many companies are re-shoring to native shores which will impact on China within the near future as their manufacturing industry dries up supplying the world and their costs continue upwards. Or from another article, they just die because of the pollution.

Be careful what you wish for young Grasshopper.

Krom

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
So why do you not just shut the **** up and **** the **** off? Those of us who love this island are bored with your droning, self indulgent Goth suicidal patter you shortarse twat. Go and sit in one of those ghastly ex-pat bars and bore those badly dressed ******* fossil losers with your gobshite.

Just a suggestion likes. Word to whatever passes for your Mother.

So why do you not just shut the **** up and **** the **** off? Those of us who love this island are bored with your droning, self indulgent Goth suicidal patter you shortarse twat. Go and sit in one of those ghastly ex-pat bars and bore those badly dressed ******* fossil losers with your gobshite.........
That's what I like about you, you're the epitome of politeness and decorum.

Just for once, why don't you tell it like it is!! :eek:)

Cheers
Gadge

Latest Threads