Future UK trends

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Kromeriz, Jan 23, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

I'm encouraging my children to get out as soon as they can. Canada or the USA. Europe is as bad as Britain, if not worse. I'd go myself, but am too old.

• Like Like x 2
  2. As soon as I finish my degree I am out of here!

3. It's forcing employers to take on cheap foreign migrants apparently, well at least they saw that coming and got in well ahead of the game!

4. Don't you owe some loyalty to the country that's nurtured you?

Just asking like.

• Like Like x 4
  5. I've done one already, however I'm not that talented (unless lighting my farts counts) so no loss really.

6. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

The "country" nurtured him did it? Or did his parents?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Just relax, smoke a few, and then let another government pump you hard until your schlong cries cash.

8. I owe **** all to the UK. After coming from Overseas and doing mutiple tours of hot sandy spots and cold European Ones in baggy kit, I don't owe it to anybody. So I will leave not really caring, more than likely I will end up going back home to Hong Kong
    I will still have to pay back my student loan, but that will just get wasted on Chavs, like the best part of 23% of my pay check, and other such shit so very little point in hanging around as the UK becomes a call centre nation vying with India for the top spot.

• Like Like x 3
  9. I wish they'd link to the source data when they publish this sort of data. As it stands, we've no way of knowing how many of the total outflow were UK nationals or permanent residents; and how many fell into other residency categories.

For all we know, they might have originally immigrants who moved on to further fields, not having anything to tie them to the UK.

10. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

I'm outraged at your unwillingness to be outraged.

11. I'm off as soon as I finish my current occupation. Not because the UK is shit, but there are better opportunities abroad for me.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Yeah, but you picked a real shithole to go to. ********, FFS!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Please accept this from one of the more UNintelligent members of Arrse but you are talking ****

Gander the Economist this week - tomorrow is a new issue btw - the call centre industry is dying in India. Many companies are re-shoring to native shores which will impact on China within the near future as their manufacturing industry dries up supplying the world and their costs continue upwards. Or from another article, they just die because of the pollution.

Be careful what you wish for young Grasshopper.

Krom

• Like Like x 2
  14. Here,s one rat who,s staying with the leaky ship, good bye and dont hasten back all the outgoers.

• Like Like x 1