Future Tesco Employee of the Month

From the Torygraph

Leading Seaman Turney faced heavy criticism from her colleagues. Entries on anonymous Army internet chat forums were almost all scathing. One said: "She is an insult to generations of professional servicemen and women. She ought to have got a job in Tesco.''

Surely no one on Arrse would be so churlish.

:D :D :D

Oh good ANOTHER FT thread.

JuniorBod said:
From the Torygraph

Leading Seaman Turney faced heavy criticism from her colleagues. Entries on anonymous Army internet chat forums were almost all scathing. One said: "She is an insult to generations of professional servicemen and women. She ought to have got a job in Tesco.''

Surely no one on Arrse would be so churlish.

:D :D :D
No, that would be on Armynet.

Anything on here is more likely to centre around the reason she became a Jenny was that she failed the recruitment criteria to collect trolleys for Aldi and Lidl.

Can we not start another thread and discuss this?

Or should we start a poll?

May do.

May do.

I suppose we'd have to see on the day.

This woman is starting to bore me, with so much attention being given to a relatively inept Seamen. She has unwittingly been used as a pawn in political game. That being said, she has allowed herself to become a rather 'large' target for abuse.

I vote that she get dogged by Biscuits as he seems to have a penchant for fat chicks.