AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Been done. See The Emperor Mong.

What a horrific way to go.

Ritch

LE

I think it's the thought that no-one heard him battering against the door with a crow-bar that makes me shiver.

Great banter this Christmas in their house, just waiting for the poor bloke to open the oven door to check on the Turkey.

I bet they'll laugh eh ?

" oops here he goes again, watch out your dad isn't in there this time, and is the turkey crispy, like your father in law eh you murdering c¥nt "

Something a simple lump of 6"x 6" placed on the floor between the doors would have stopped. Sometimes even in Britain, life can be very cheap.

Something a simple lump of 6"x 6" placed on the floor between the doors would have stopped. Sometimes even in Britain, life can be very cheap.

Or a locked start button and only one key and A locked saftey barrier that prevents access and can only be opened by the key from the start button.

I think it's the thought that no-one heard him battering against the door with a crow-bar that makes me shiver.
Meanwhile, on the factory floor...

images

The machine should have been locked out, that's the norm on modern plant and equipment. Only the engineer working on it should have been able to re activate it. The company is deep in the shit.

The machine should have been locked out, that's the norm on modern plant and equipment. Only the engineer working on it should have been able to re activate it. The company is deep in the shit.

I'm a product of the small building industry. Home extensions and stuff like that. We aren't that sophisticated but yes. It's an appalling thing to happen and the dead bloke must have suffered terribly before he actually died.

48db9410f06612c87fbacc0633cd986f.jpg

I'm a product of the small building industry. Home extensions and stuff like that. We aren't that sophisticated but yes. It's an appalling thing to happen and the dead bloke must have suffered terribly before he actually died.
0ac3a7e3f74927b8bcf51abe8ad0683f.jpg

@Sinner251

You showing rgjbloke the way out (twice)? Very kind of you but I think he has decided to keep his account open and stay now.

I remember a worse one -

Remember the toaster in the cookhouse? The one that was on a conveyor and gave you stale bread if you sent it through once or burnt toast if you did it twice?

Well, bakery ovens work in the same way.

Two poor schmucks hopped on to the conveyor to do some maintenance, but th'oven was only off two hours. They radioed out to say they were being roasted, but the conveyor only went one way and they didn't pop out for 17 minutes.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/1443939.stm

I remember a worse one -

Remember the toaster in the cookhouse? The one that was on a conveyor and gave you stale bread if you sent it through once or burnt toast if you did it twice?

Two poor schmucks hopped on to the conveyor to do some maintenance, but th'oven was only off two hours. They radioed out to say they were being roasted, but the conveyor only went one way and they didn't pop out for 17 minutes.

You normally have to send it around twice to get a decent browning.

I remember a worse one -

That is a worse one. I remember it well ... a little too well. To this day I hate under cooked toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads