Future Resettlement Provision

Now that JPA is being successfully rolled out (cough, cough) can anyone inform me as to what our future resettlement entitlements will be?
At present we get the £534 IRTC grant plus time served dependent up to 7 weeks Day subsistence/Night Subsistence. Also various claims such as MMA/Incidental Expenditure/ELC & SLC's.
I was led to believe that after the introduction of JPA the IRTC grant would be getting increased however you would no longer be able to claim for DS/NS.
Is this still going to be the case :?

cunexttuesday said:
Now that JPA is being successfully rolled out (cough, cough) can anyone inform me as to what our future resettlement entitlements will be?
At present we get the £534 IRTC grant plus time served dependent up to 7 weeks Day subsistence/Night Subsistence. Also various claims such as MMA/Incidental Expenditure/ELC & SLC's.
I was led to believe that after the introduction of JPA the IRTC grant would be getting increased however you would no longer be able to claim for DS/NS.
Is this still going to be the case :?
I have heard rumours of changes but I have not seen anything in writing.

Litotes

i read something in soldier magazine recently whereby someone complaining about the amount of IRTC not increasing in line with inflation. In the reponse there was no indication of it increasing.

Not seen any plans for changes-ask your local Ed Centre/IERO. Resettlement is not yet included on JPA (holding your breath is probabaly not too hot an idea on this one either)

Latest Threads