FUTURE RECRUIT LOOKING FOR HELP!!!

Lakevu

Swinger
Hello All! Ive come searching for help with a problem Im having with apply to join the British Army. I'm Dual British citizen that lives in America and I want to be an officer but have no A levels or GCSES because of doing all my schooling in USA. Does anyone have any idea as to what I can do??

Hello All! Ive come searching for help with a problem Im having with apply to join the British Army. I'm Dual British citizen that lives in America and I want to be an officer but have no A levels or GCSES because of doing all my schooling in USA. Does anyone have any idea as to what I can do??
@The_Duke will hopefully be able to move this thread to
There may be a thread in there already regarding joining with foreign qualifications.

There will be a conversion standard somewhere so you can workout the equivalent grades and qualifications, look on the website or email them direct.

Dont bother the defence attache. Try contacting the Army directly.

Note this bit

Applicants who have not followed a mainstream academic route, but believe that their academic qualifications merit consideration, should contact us on 0345 600 8080.

I could be wrong, but I think you might have to have been resident in the UK for a period of time before you can apply as an officer.

Latest Threads