Future of KRH

Discussion in 'RAC' started by TenaciousDave, Jan 18, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I hear a rumour on the grapevine that the KRH are set to turn recce in a few years. Has anyone else heard this?
  2. Like every other roumour matey say it long and loud enough and it will come true
  3. QRL were the recent fav for this
  4. According to the Brief I've seen, QRL are the CR2 Regt re-roling to Recce. Mind you this was before Christmas so it's probably out of date now :)
  5. probably a load of old bollox same as 9/12 going mbt back in 93.
    we.re still recce
  6. Whilst not a tankie I have it on good authority,I know one of their OC's, the QRL are in the process of re-roling and by all accounts hating every minute of it.Hopefully a QRL man can confirm or deny!
  7. Don't the KRH already have some light-role already? Can't think why else a Scimitar would have the KRH flag on it.
  8. That's because virtually all armoured corps regiments have a Recce troop. It doesn't mean a unit is re-roling.
  9. QRL are re-roling to recce, they have already started conversion training. Don't think the old and bold are to happy about it, but the youngsters seem happy anough.
  10. CR2 regts have a recce troop to do close recce

Formation recce is a different job entirely and will change again when FAS comes in. More kit, more squadrons, FAC snipers etc etc
  11. I already know that! Funnily enough it's why I posted that little bit you quoted.
    Right i'm off to find a sharper knife cos this one won't split hairs.
  12. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

I suppose the KRH officers wont care either way as long as they get to shag the AGC clerks
  13. no! we are not re rolling to them small things.....staying on the big boys toys and arms plot moving to sennelager late 2007. thats what we are told but you lot know as well as i do
  14. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

ehem, the Arms plot is not to Sennelager old boy, tis to Fally. Believe me when I say this.

Dry your eyes, instead of shagging AGC clerks, you can shag the whores in the pink house instead. After the court cases it will be cheaper to go the pink house anyway, you know it makes sense.

It could be worse, your Regt could be facing a nasty amalgamation unless it can recruit more people...................3/4 Regt standby.....
  15. FAC?