Future of KRH

According to the Brief I've seen, QRL are the CR2 Regt re-roling to Recce. Mind you this was before Christmas so it's probably out of date now :)

Whilst not a tankie I have it on good authority,I know one of their OC's, the QRL are in the process of re-roling and by all accounts hating every minute of it.Hopefully a QRL man can confirm or deny!

Don't the KRH already have some light-role already? Can't think why else a Scimitar would have the KRH flag on it.

QRL are re-roling to recce, they have already started conversion training. Don't think the old and bold are to happy about it, but the youngsters seem happy anough.

wolf1 said:
That's because virtually all armoured corps regiments have a Recce troop. It doesn't mean a unit is re-roling.
CR2 regts have a recce troop to do close recce

Formation recce is a different job entirely and will change again when FAS comes in. More kit, more squadrons, FAC snipers etc etc

Ozgerbobble said:
wolf1 said:
That's because virtually all armoured corps regiments have a Recce troop. It doesn't mean a unit is re-roling.

Formation recce is a different job entirely and will change again when FAS comes in. More kit, more squadrons, FAC snipers etc etc
I already know that! Funnily enough it's why I posted that little bit you quoted.
Right i'm off to find a sharper knife cos this one won't split hairs.

I suppose the KRH officers wont care either way as long as they get to shag the AGC clerks

no! we are not re rolling to them small things.....staying on the big boys toys and arms plot moving to sennelager late 2007. thats what we are told but you lot know as well as i do

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
ehem, the Arms plot is not to Sennelager old boy, tis to Fally. Believe me when I say this.

UNLUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dry your eyes, instead of shagging AGC clerks, you can shag the whores in the pink house instead. After the court cases it will be cheaper to go the pink house anyway, you know it makes sense.

It could be worse, your Regt could be facing a nasty amalgamation unless it can recruit more people...................3/4 Regt standby.....

Ozgerbobble said:
wolf1 said:

FAC?

Forward Air Controllers , terminal control of close air support provided by an FAC on the ground or an abFAC in a helicopter . A top course where you are treated like an adult and you stay in posh hotels .

I have heard that the Skipping Chickens (KRH) are staying MBT but are now going to Barker Bks Paderborn in 08 FAS.
On the QRL not only are the converting to recce but they have also been pinged for Warrior conversion as well all hush hush (green taxis) and all that. any one know where the Scots DG are going in 08 ?

Yea supposed to be none deployable whilst converting to recce but the army being the army all change. Poor lads they should have stayed mbt.