Future mother in law email to sons fiancé

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
I think that the vast majority of the points raised by this lady are quite correct and justified. The girl sounds like a horrific gold-digger, ill-mannered and uncouth. I particularly liked "You regularly draw attention to yourself. Perhaps you should ask yourself why. No one gets married in a castle unless they own it. It is brash, celebrity style behaviour." Quite correct, Madam!

This being the NAAFI - the girl may of course have cracking tits, which would account for a lot - there are, indeed, some girls worth marrying, and others suitable for other purposes entirely :)

Why,which part of the email did you think wasn't valid?

I know this is the NAAFI,but it is a genuine question.

Why,which part of the email did you think wasn't valid?

I know this is the NAAFI,but it is a genuine question.
Didn't think any of it wasn't valid, just think such strong, confident women can only be truly appreciated in the NAAFI bar. Girl sounds like she needed a kick up the arrse, but the way the mother in law did it was sheer class.

Google images throws up a couple of photos. She's nothing to write home about never mind taking her there.

This one is from the Mail:

article-2009518-0CC8655D00000578-910_468x363.jpg

I dunno... I'd smash her hoop for her.

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
She sounds just like my ex Sister-in Law (A more self-centred, idle money grubbing bitch you couldn't hope to find). Let's hope the Groom to be sees sense.

Yea but, I think you two would spunk up Susan Boyle.

For free.
Damn right! I bet she's a really fithy fuggin' hooer! And if I could tempt Bella Emberg in for a threeway, all the better!!!

The Grooms Mother is always correct on all points,,,,,,

Perhaps the mother in law should look closer to home while she's at it and ask her son where he lost his razor.

Writing is so last century. Surely it would have been much better to play out the whole thing live in front of a studio audience on the Jeremy Kyle show.