Future mother in law email to sons fiancé

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SomeName, Jun 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

I think that the vast majority of the points raised by this lady are quite correct and justified. The girl sounds like a horrific gold-digger, ill-mannered and uncouth. I particularly liked "You regularly draw attention to yourself. Perhaps you should ask yourself why. No one gets married in a castle unless they own it. It is brash, celebrity style behaviour." Quite correct, Madam!

This being the NAAFI - the girl may of course have cracking tits, which would account for a lot - there are, indeed, some girls worth marrying, and others suitable for other purposes entirely :)

• Like Like x 7
  2. Why,which part of the email did you think wasn't valid?

I know this is the NAAFI,but it is a genuine question.

3. Didn't think any of it wasn't valid, just think such strong, confident women can only be truly appreciated in the NAAFI bar. Girl sounds like she needed a kick up the arrse, but the way the mother in law did it was sheer class.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Google images throws up a couple of photos. She's nothing to write home about never mind taking her there.

This one is from the Mail:

article-2009518-0CC8655D00000578-910_468x363.jpg

5. I dunno... I'd smash her hoop for her.

6. napier

napier LE Moderator Reviewer

She sounds just like my ex Sister-in Law (A more self-centred, idle money grubbing bitch you couldn't hope to find). Let's hope the Groom to be sees sense.

7. She'll do, I bet that geeky cunt is dribbling inside her though before he's even fully erect.

8. The future Mother in Law was bang on. Seeing how the gold digger treated the email just goes to prove how right the MiL was!

9. Yea but, I think you two would spunk up Susan Boyle.

For free.

• Like Like x 1
  10. It's the Mother's fault for raising the sort of spineless little shite who would fall under the control of an idle slattern like that.

11. Damn right! I bet she's a really fithy fuggin' hooer! And if I could tempt Bella Emberg in for a threeway, all the better!!!

12. The Grooms Mother is always correct on all points,,,,,,

13. Perhaps the mother in law should look closer to home while she's at it and ask her son where he lost his razor.

• Like Like x 1
  14. piccy of the mother in law would be nice...