Future lordship of mr.Blair

What title shoudle given to mr.Blair?

  • Vice King

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lord Protector

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marquis

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Count

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Viscount

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baron

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Earl

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Maybe mr.Blair would be pleased to be called - His lordship 1st ccunt of Sedgefield.

I made a mistake. Of course I meant should be given
 
You missed PRESIDENT on the Poll

After all that is what he wants more than anything in the whole wide world (apart from the Love of George W)
 
Surely he will become Baron Blair of Lye (in the county of Warwickshire)?
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
As Tone will be banged up due to the Cash for Honours issue, he will no longer be eligible.

Therefore the ermine will go to the WMF - Baroness Blair of Brussels-HCHR :pissedoff:
 
Auld-Yin said:
As Tone will be banged up due to the Cash for Honours issue, he will no longer be eligible.

Therefore the ermine will go to the WMF - Baroness Blair of Brussels-HCHR :pissedoff:
Lord Tone of Lagg then?

(Lagg GR NR5978 Argyllshire)

or she could become Baroness BLiar of Witcham

(WitchamTL4679 Cambridgeshire)
 

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
I didn't know that oracle. Luckily wikipedia has now been brought up to date :thumleft:

[align=center]Lord of Twatt[/align]
 
Nehustan said:
I didn't know that oracle. Luckily wikipedia has now been brought up to date :thumleft:

[align=center]Lord of T watt[/align]
Outstanding!!!!!

T watt, Shetland
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

T watt is a settlement in the Shetland Islands of Scotland. It is located on the Shetland mainland on a minor road that leads from the A971 to Clousta. Photographs of tourists next to road signs for the settlement are often taken as a source of amusement. It is rumoured that The Labour Prime Minister is to become Lord of T watt after he leaves office. It is widely known that Mr. Blair has Scottish roots, but less well known that they were all T watts, i.e. from the isle.

The settlement name originates from the Old Norse þveit, meaning 'small parcel of land'. Coordinates: 60°15′54″N, 1°24′45″W
 

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Well....rumours are what ARRSE does best ;)
 
Sergey the Poll has misspelt Count. Where TB is concerned, there is no O in Cnut
 
rickshaw-major said:
Sergey the Poll has misspelt Count. Where TB is concerned, there is no O in Cnut
Read the very first message in this thread carefully.
 

rabid_hamster

War Hero
nope, sorry sergey ... I'm with rickshaw-major ... no O in cnut especially as count is a military rank and the UK armed forces would shoot the cnut on sight if they were allowed any ammunition by the MoD.
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
rabid_hamster said:
nope, sorry sergey ... I'm with rickshaw-major ... no O in cnut especially as count is a military rank and the UK armed forces would shoot the cnut on sight if they were allowed any ammunition by the MoD.
I think this is was sergey means

KGB Resident wrote:

Maybe mr.Blair would be pleased to be called - His lordship 1st ccunt of Sedgefield.
My bold
 

Mazur_UK

War Hero
Count Prison Bit*h Blair
 

Latest Threads

Top