Future Baldy

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Franz, Mar 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Neither health nor fitness but purely vanity. As the inheritor of a long line of baldy genes does anyone know whether the use of propecia is acceptable in the army?

2. Just work on your lines:

'it's a sign of high testosterone'

'it's not a bald patch, it's the solar panel for a sex machine'(!) (NB might not work)

And if anyone is getting a tad tiresome with the slaphead related comments, just point out that you can buy a hat for a fiver, but the amount of plastic surgery required to sort their ugly feckin mess of a face will cost thousands and no-one can give them a personality implant.

Not that I'm sensitive on the subject, like.

3. :thumright: :thumleft:
    It's Karma for laughing at that kid at school who was balding at sixteen! Maybe I'll have to take it like a man as it runs down the back of my head and onto my back.

4. Don't look at me - baldness doesn't run in my family. it sprints!

Just bear in mind that every other hairy evolutionarily (eh?) challenged fecker has to have their hair cut - I just go in every 2 weeks for a shave and a polish!

If it ain't on your head it has moved South, and according to (me) competent authorities it marks you out as a Goddamned Sexual Tyrannosaurus!

(Ignore any comments from my wife at this point)

5. Save your money and just get used to being bald. It took me a while to accept it but when you do then it doesn't really matter in the big scale of things.

6. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

& what's wrong with being bald? :?

7. Baldies = more testosterone = more hair, bigger balls and massive cock.

Ladies love it. Honest. 8)

8. Just remember eight-ball, you'll need to buy extra sunblock for your shiny napper, or invest in a syrup.

9. Think about it if your bald you can run faster no resistance...

10. Grass doesn't grow on a busy street does it!

11. Im considering shortly in shaving the whole lot off as my island in the middle is getting larger and water around it going grey. I could handle starting going bald but worst is when the hair you have is going grey. Have used most of the one liners above so keep smiling. Worst is the rest of my body is like a gorillas but helps in keeping warm.