Future Army Dress (new No2s)

I have finally got around to acquiring a picture of the much talked about future army dress (FAD) uniform. Its definitely coming in and teams of trained men\contractors\monkeys (delete as appropriate) are finalising the paperwork. The picture shows the male and female versions but not the Scottish rig (insert Kilts, sporrans, cans of lager etc)

Trouble is I am an web newbie. Someone tell me what to do to get the picture up and I will post. Last time I tried I had to PM someone to do it for me. :?

kitmonster said:
I have finally got around to acquiring a picture of the much talked about future army dress (FAD) uniform. Its definitely coming in and teams of trained men\contractors\monkeys (delete as appropriate) are finalising the paperwork. The picture shows the male and female versions but not the Scottish rig (insert Kilts, sporrans, cans of lager etc)

Trouble is I am an web newbie. Someone tell me what to do to get the picture up and I will post. Last time I tried I had to PM someone to do it for me. :?
Hurry up I want to see it now :p

I have up loaded two pictures to the photo section. They are awaiting 'admin' approval.

Smudge67: Being a mod is no guarantee of IT literacy! I just thought it was a cheap way to get ARRSE medals.

kitmonster said:
I have up loaded two pictures to the photo section. They are awaiting 'admin' approval.

Smudge67: Being a mod is no guarantee of IT literacy! .
Its also a quick way to gain an interview with coffee (and little biscuits) with MDN

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer

edit - fuckit, picture won't show, have a link

I'm starting to think that he isnt suppose to share that information and got his arrse into trouble.

Barrack dress based on Trousers Number two "ITCHY".

Its fcuking 2009 and we're going back in time on the uniform. How about something MORE practical than CS95 thats can be used for ALL duties on camp. Not fcuking LESS practical.

Christ on a bike!

I dont think the design looks bad (for females) but the colour? come on!

Wondering where the skirt stops; above ankle or around calves?

Couldnt they find better colours, more future wise... dark green, even black?

Athena said:
I dont think the design looks bad (for females) but the colour? come on!

Wondering where the skirt stops; above ankle or around calves?

Couldnt they find better colours, more future wise... dark green, even black?
Cn't they have just got CS95 made by a reputable firm out of decent textiles instead of getting some Pikey hag to knoc them out at £3 a go out of the back of a caravan.

I'm sure the chicks will be over the moon at the thought of cutting around germany in mid winter in a skirt and shoes stupid.

Honestly the lack of forward thinking is shocking. Could 95's be worn in the field and in camp. Yes. Would Lightweight Denims and Shirts OG have suited for in camp duties. Yes.

Have we just wasted £,£££,£££'s on clobber that only 50% of the army will wear at anyone time thanks to Uncle Tony's Campaign for world domination when we can't even afford aircraft that doesn't need anMOT every time it lands to send our troops overseas!

Lets just Nuke The MOD then start again!

Maybe the MOD should asked the soldiers what type of uniform best suit them; that is length, material, color, and design (long skirts, short, pants..etc), rather then waste a whole lot of money for uniforms you guys don't plan to wear too often.

German? some how i think the ladies would rather a pants in the cold then a skirt.