Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future Accommodation Model: one year on

FAM has given over 1,000 personnel across 3 pilot sites (HMNB Clyde, Aldershot Garrison and RAF Wittering) financial support and choice over where, how and with whom they live.

Continue reading...

Yes and as we can see the attractions of a Service career and wonderful estates management continue to be world beating:

Appalled' Army officer writes furious letter threatening to kick families out of their homes for littering garrison

An Army officer has been left so outraged by families failing to clean after themselves at their garrison that he has threatened to kick them out.

Lieutenant colonel Paul Brazier told residents that the garrison mess is the ‘worst he's witnessed in his entire 37-year career’ and has warned he will evict tenants, ‘regardless of whether they’re Military or Civilian.’

He has been left so appalled by the amount of rubbish left around Warminster Garrison, Wiltshire, he's sent out a stark warning to all residents saying he will no longer put up with it.

"Launching 'Operation Womble', he penned: 'I cannot believe that any of you are content with the current situation. 'I have the authority to revoke your licence to occupy your accommodation and if necessary I will.' "

He goes on:

To make his message crystal clear the fuming officer has sent out letters to residents reminding them that under their rental agreement they are responsible for the upkeep of the area.

In it he's written: 'Regardless of you being military or civilian, I have the authority to revoke your licence to occupy your accommodation and if necessary I will.

'Yesterday I walked around your estate (Pepper Place, Firbank, Goodwin, Holdsworth etc) and was appalled by the amount of rubbish and litter that is strewn around the estate.

'These will be parades and for the Military an order (regardless of your Chain of Command) from the Garrison Head of Establishment.

'You might be sitting in your house reading this letter thinking 'whatever'. Let me remind you that regardless of you being Military or Civilian I have the authority to revoke your licence to occupy your accommodation and if necessary, I will.

'I am aware that it is a small minority that have produced this problem and in fact some of these people may have already left the estate, but I will take you as the majority to sort this out.

'I cannot believe that any of you are content with the current situation.

'May I suggest that you start today, clearing around your immediate area, look at your communal areas, it is easily rectified. This is not somebody else's problem.'

Where do we get these idiots from?
1601560020461.png

Latest Threads