Discussion in 'Infantry' started by yakkers, Jan 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. does any body know if or when the royal regiment of fusiliers are set to deploy to afganistan again?
  2. i was talking to the lads that came back last time in a bar in belgium they told me they were going back in 2012 i dont no if they were 1rrf or 2nd im sure they were 2nd rrf
  3. i think 1rrf are out again in apirl-ish and 2rrf next year cant be possative though
  4. cheers. ive also been told there back in 2013
  5. When i was on a insight course, a RRF recruiter from Birmingham said "1RRF are back out in 2013" at a brief.
  6. I have mates from depot at both bn's so if i hear from them i'll post it up for you.
  7. cheers peeps. was just wondering how long it would be after/if i pass out as a fusilier in september as to when i might get deployed out there.
  8. Hey, sorry if this is in the wrong thread etc, but I'm currently in the process of joining the fusiliers and have been booked on this 'look at life course' next week and wondering what it's about really and is there anything special I need?

Recruiter has said he will explain everything at the brief and theres nothing on the Internet about the fusilier look at life course so any info would help alot!!

Nice one
  9. Learn to think for yourself and you shall find whatever you need, the internet is your friend.
    ...::: Welcome to the 2nd Battalion The Royal Regiment of Fusiliers website - Once a Fusilier, always a Fusilier! ...... Jason Curtis 2007 :::...
  10. Nice one lechies

God for Harry, England and saint George!!
  11. Get yourself onto the forum, introduce yourself and ask questions, you'll get sensible answers, the RRF are a family orientated regiment they've been deployed all over the place and have a wealth of experience.
  12. That's exactly why I want to join the fusiliers!!

I'll get on it now. Cheers again.

God for Harry, England and saint George!!
  13. did anyone know Sargent major Paine in 2rrf ?
  14. I've heard fusiliers are back out to afghan in march 2012, and I pass out in August 2012, so if I get in the battalion that's out in afghan do you get sent straight there?
  15. If you do it will be a feather in your cap.!!!!!