Fusiliers Officer in sex with pte shocker...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ViroBono, Feb 29, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

The News of the World reports today that a Lt in one of the Fusiliers regs has been sent home from Germany whilst a decision is made on if he will be kicked out. He allegedly shagged a female Pte whilst on Telic. She is apparently also being investigated.

Following the 'Capt Crumpet' tradition, he is referred to as 'Lewd-tenant' - oh dear....

2. Ummm...... so where's the 'Shocker' in that?

A Lt and a Pte.... not too much difference in age if any, young, away from home and thrown together in war in the desert...... They'll probably make a film of it and win an Oscar :)

3. Well, it's the whole "an Officer should never use his/her position to exploit those under their command..." argument.
    I completely agree with what you said underneath about there not being much age difference, etc. but it must be remembered that it's still a big no-no.

4. Granted it's not the expected or correct conduct, but it would have been a 'Shocker' if it was a rare event, which if you do read the news, you'll agree that it's not, so you shouldn't be 'shocked'. :roll:

5. Sounds pretty SOP to me - no shortage of that going on round here...
    My only gripe is that there's not enough moist, pliant female subalterns getting ****-******* by strapping young JNCO's going on... (sigh) happy thoughts...

6. Ark, you're a weido.
    But why is it such a big no no? Are we not all adults? This force needs to be dragged screaming and kicking into the 21st century.

7. Gado,
    Are you suggesting that allowing this type of thing to go on won't undermine commanders' authority?
    For example, let's take a young female subbie in the RLC, and she's getting it on with one of her Privates. Do you think that the rest of her Troop is going to take her seriously once they find out that one of their mates is having his wicked way with her?
    Also, I would argue that it would then be extremely difficult not to make concessions towards said Private.
    But I may very well be wrong.

8. The original post does not state whether or not the Lt in question was in the Pte's direct chain of command. Would it be such a bad thing if she was from a different unit ? I have a collegue, JNCO who is married to a Capt, and yes this is in the Regular army.

9. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Oi Mod ! What's wrong with the words 'Spit' and 'Roasted' ? Or even together as in 'Spit-Roasted'

10. OUTRAGEOUS!!! If we can't Sp*t-R**st young female subbies, what's the point?
    Oi Mod - Back of the Bike sheds...Now!

11. You called.....?

12. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I think he's inviting you to a spit-roast.
    Either he's bringing a mate or he's gifted......

13. Humbug... :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Moist female subalterns - pssst wanna buy a picture?

14. Cutaway wrote

perhaps he has purchased one of those slightly more "exotic" love enhancement's :oops: