Fury as cops get more time to quiz preacher

Doesn't matter who the bugger is.

If there are concerns (and by the look of things, there seems to be) then he should be investigated.

smoke.... fire whats that saying again???

And? They'll kick up a fuss about anything.

time to sign out the keys to the 'furious bus'

"time to sign out the keys to the 'furious bus' "

It looks like the congregation of his mosque has already signed the keys and works ticket for the bus out, standing room only, and thats on the outside!

bobthedog said:

It looks like the congregation of his mosque has already signed the keys and works ticket for the bus out, standing room only, and thats on the outside!
Can we book that bus a one way ticket on a boat out of Dover?
I'll chip in a few quid....
One they are on it they might as well make good use of it and fook of somewhere else.

jagman said:
bobthedog said:

One they are on it they might as well make good use of it and fook of somewhere else.
It'll never make Dover. Muslim + Bus = Explosion

RangeStew said:
jagman said:
bobthedog said:

It'll never make Dover. Muslim + Bus = Explosion
the muslims have the outrage bus according to the report!!
so the furious bus is still park up,
but if they do go to dover and go bang dont worry just put it on my chit i dont care ill pay for it no worrys!!

bobthedog said:

Roof full already..? Bugger !

After all the trouble with that hook handed ba$£ard they should have all the time they want.

Sid_Ruff said:
After all the trouble with that hook handed ba$£ard they should have all the time they want.
Not without charging him they shouldn't. Not even the Nulab Stalinists have yet proposed anything quite as extreme as that.

I'm not quite sure why the mere mention of Islam makes some people think what a cracking idea it would be to scrap an ancient Magna Carta right like habeus corpus, but adequate arguments in favour of such silliness are always conspicuously absent.

All the best,

John.

John_D said:
Sid_Ruff said:
Not without charging him they shouldn't. Not even the Nulab Stalinists have yet proposed anything quite as extreme as that.

I'm not quite sure why the mere mention of Islam makes some people think what a cracking idea it would be to scrap an ancient Magna Carta right like habeus corpus, but adequate arguments in favour of such silliness are always conspicuously absent.

All the best,

John.
How about the 'minor' legal matter of the courts granting an extention to the period of detention for these individuals because of the need for further investigations before they are released back into general society? The courts would not grant such an extention unless they were convinced that there is good reason for this.

Also, do you not think that the social climate that we live in requires ammendments to centuries old rulings in order to combat modern day threats? It's not only technology and weapons that require constant updating in order to combat an enemy but the law in which we operate too.

He has been taken in for questioning, and they have asked and received a 7 day extention. If he has nothing to hide, no worries. It's not the mention of Islam, it's the suspicion of recruiting followers for extremism.

Extremist's of any religion are to be feared, it's just that Islams tend to be a little more violent nowadays.

A newspaper report quoted him as: "Neighbours told how he is considered to be a Wali - blessed by Allah". If he is charged he really will feel like a Wally.

FM