Further update on Darwin

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bushmills, Apr 6, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Darwin has now been "invaded" by the Hell's Angels and Police leave cancelled.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/2013/04/05/319258_ntnews.html

Bit disappointed that the combined USMC and the ADF have run off to cry to mummy.The NT politicians are declaring martial law but they can not find anyone to enforce it.

Did suggest to mad major that he organise the Angel's Harley parking arrangements as their bikes are rather untidy but he didn't seem that keen.

2. WTF, did I miss summit?

3. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hells Angels bikers arriving in a minibus does not sound very scary to me. D+ is the mark I would give that effort. My gran could probably chin them off. :p :p[/FONT]

4. Whatever happened to the ARRSEr known as Auscam?

5. Probably worried about the effect on the average IQ of the populace...

• Like Like x 1
  6. You'd need a fucking good sense of humour to live in the N.T. I vaguely remember some of his posts. He seemed nicely toxic.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

7. He's prolly dead. You're all gonna be dead.
    Yeer doomed I tells 'ee. All doomed.

8. At risk of being a complete mong, didn't Auscam wake up one day to find that he was in fact Mark The Convict?

ISTR one of the Auscam late posts was that he was under his bed waiting for a Tsunami to roll in and that he would let us know after the event if he survived.... (probably a wet windy night and a few tinnies talking though).