Furious father executes teenage son

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by the_boy_syrup, Nov 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Furious father executes teenage son for 'sexually abusing his three-year-old half-sister'

A furious U.S. father executed his teenage son after he admitted sexually abusing his three-year-old half sister.

Jamar Pinkney allegedly beat up 15-year-old Jamar Jr then marched him to wasteland, where he forced him to strip and kneel.

The teenager's mother, Lazette Cherry, told how he begged, 'No, Daddy! No' before Jamar Sr shot his son once in the head.

Cherry told reporters that Pinkney turned up at her home in Highland Park, Michigan, with a gun after she told him of his son's confession

'I called and told his father this isn't something you sweep under the rug,' Cherry said.

'He started beating him right here,' Cherry added. 'I said, "No, please stop!"

But the father marched Jamar, a pupil at King High School, outside.

'He got on his knees and begged, ‘No, Daddy! No!’ and he pulled the trigger,' Cherry said. 'There wasn’t nothing that my son wouldn’t do for his father.

'He loved his father so much.'

Pinkney has been charged with one count of first-degree murder, three counts of felonious assault and one count of felony firearm.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1229469/Father-shoots-dead-son-15-sexually-abusing-half-sister.html#ixzz0XUEyEfLO

Now thats how to handle a wayward tennage nonce
    Never mind three months in a youth offenders institution playing X Box

Give the guy a judges job
  2. If only he'd loved his sister a little less...

That bloke should be a role-model for our chav untermensch - dealing out unswerving justice to errant kin, with no consideration of family ties. Well done.
  3. seems to me that the father was a tad jealous, his own son moving in on his "home grown" cum bucket.
  4. Father's a sick cnut too. Cold blooded killing his own son. Father probably was jealous as pagan says.

Shame he didn't at least turn the gun on himself afterwards.

He won't be facing the death penalty either. Michigan abolished it 158 years ago.
  5. Totally agree.
  6. No dramas from this C/S.
  7. The boy would die but I'd make sure I wasn't implicated. Some people don't think.
  8. see the yanks have honour killings to.
  9. Oh well.
  10. Good, stops the lad turning to your underage daugters in later life
  11. Guilty conscience that man.
  12. That solves the problem. That is the justice pedos deserve.
  13. Oh dear,how sad,never mind.
  14. Is this incident symbolic of the general decline in society, or have we always been savages in fine clothing?

One can imagine the rage the father felt, but, the crime the young man committed should have been handled by the authorities.

On the other hand, seeing how the feral youth of Britain run amok, with no fear of the law, vigilantism may be the correct path. Of course, I mean a controlled and balance vigilantism...not some sort of wild west, every man for himself scenario.

This does have a resemblance to honour killings.

15. I don't think that this has a resemblance of honour killings. I think it is a result of the rage that the father felt and the yanks over dramatising/over reacting to everything. He probably regrets his knee jerk reaction now.