funny videos

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sentinal, Dec 28, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am looking to get some vids of either training mishaps or foreign military fcuk ups and am not sure where to start. I have looked in most of the usual places on the net but have had no luck

So i thought id turn to the vast experience that is arrse and see if any of you have any videos, or know of any ones, that i would be able to download etc.

I would be most grateful.

2. Simple, just look for any Vietnam footage....it's the biggest military fcuk up I've ever seen.

In fact, any kind of warfare involving SPAM's normally has many hilarious moments!

3. Here's a russian para training video, makes the RM Roll mat video look tame!! Training Regime

4. Web Page Name

Legendary Video, Legend goes it was actually Logistics soldiers whod been laughing at Marines so the Marines told them to have a go then deliberately drove them to shitty bit....heh anyone heard any other versions?

5. I've been told it was RA attempting a beach landing.

6. Been told by a gunner, that it was indeed members of the R.A ............ Sorry to dispel the rumours of it being Loggies.

7. If you go on Spiked Humour and search 'Military' you'll find quite a lot of funny clips on there. Beware though, its quite easy to spend hours on there watching video after video!

8. Thanks all, these are exactly what i was looking for - especially the link von_johnson - I now realise just how easy it is to spend far too much time on line!!!

If you have anymore keep them coming!!!

9. On that note of clips, can anyone direct me to some recent British Army video's of rememberance? If possible from the Iraq war?

10. Na Bollox

It is a gunner regiment, not sure which but it was on athread a while, a long while, back.

11. 40 Regt RA

12. yeah i was told by a smig that it was forty, then again a ssgt from forty said it was the mod plod.

13. Now that is farkin brill!!!