funny videos

I am looking to get some vids of either training mishaps or foreign military fcuk ups and am not sure where to start. I have looked in most of the usual places on the net but have had no luck

So i thought id turn to the vast experience that is arrse and see if any of you have any videos, or know of any ones, that i would be able to download etc.

I would be most grateful.

Simple, just look for any Vietnam footage....it's the biggest military fcuk up I've ever seen.

In fact, any kind of warfare involving SPAM's normally has many hilarious moments!

Thanks all, these are exactly what i was looking for - especially the link von_johnson - I now realise just how easy it is to spend far too much time on line!!!

If you have anymore keep them coming!!!

On that note of clips, can anyone direct me to some recent British Army video's of rememberance? If possible from the Iraq war?

Legendary Video, Legend goes it was actually Logistics soldiers whod been laughing at Marines so the Marines told them to have a go then deliberately drove them to shitty bit....heh anyone heard any other versions?
Na Bollox

It is a gunner regiment, not sure which but it was on athread a while, a long while, back.

Empire said:
Legendary Video, Legend goes it was actually Logistics soldiers whod been laughing at Marines so the Marines told them to have a go then deliberately drove them to shitty bit....heh anyone heard any other versions?
Na Bollox

It is a gunner regiment, not sure which but it was on athread a while, a long while, back.
40 Regt RA