Funny uk military badges

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by scousemech, Jan 19, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Saw this and started giggling no disrespect to the SBS but kermit in the middle of the blazer badge just made me giggle[/img]
  2. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I was in Rhinedaland recently and a Dutch Armd Inf regt came in. Thier badge had '2 flying ducks copulating' on it. It was plastered over thier vehs, on flags etc.

(Yes I know they're not British, but I did not think it warranted a whole new thread and I'm sorry I can't find a link or picture)
  3. A pretty good example of Royal's sense of humour, IMHO. I believe the boss swimmer canoeist used to be known as 'Godfrog'.
  4. Just pass me your details and I will let them know. Don't be paraniod, they are watching you!
  5. I think the powers that be have deemed it not steely enough - the new badge isn't quite so toungue in cheek.

6. Thats gotta be a wah surely lol

7. DBL how do you attach the jpg ?
  8. The frog badge?

Just click on the Insert Image icon (under the "B" icon) when you edit your post and type this:

"" (without the quotation marks) into the "Explore User Prompt" box that pops up.
  9. DarkBlueLoggie

Now that must be some Green Beret thats stitches onto!

Click the [​IMG] Icon, and type the URL in it.
    And please dont make it bigger than the page! It makes everything hard to read!

In this case, The site tried to 'click protect' the URL...
  10. Anyone read the "Up the Falklands" or "Carry on Yomping" cartoon books by those RM SNCOs during the aforesaid conflict?

Plenty of refs to frogs - including Argie officer holding a jar of tadpoles:

"And zeez little creetures ah yer greatest enemeeez!"
  11. The word amphibious springs to mind, oh look, it's the SBS too....Frogmen...
  12. in regards to "up the falklands" the royals who illustrated the book went on to illustrate a lot of posters for the mob, you've probably seen lots around, ART HUDDART and others