Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny stuff with no link to other threads

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I saw something funny on the Gogglebox which does not really fit in any other thread.

Watching the programme about ambulance men/women, they had been called to Arthur Seat in Edinburgh for a guy that had come off his bike and injured his ankle and unable to walk. The ambulancemen decided he had to go to hospital for x-ray and brought out a stretcher to put him in the ambulance. Fair enough so far but then his mate sees this and starts ripping the piss out of the injured guy. Asking if the crew were getting a good picture, his mate was pishing himself laughing while the injured guy was saying he did not need a stretcher.

Not much, but hilarious to watch, and good drills from the injured guy's mate!

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Clocks went back an hour last night.

i told my pooch that but he was barking like mad 6.30am, thought we had over done it and he wanted a pee.
Any one know where I can get a clock for dogs:???:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I saw something funny on the Gogglebox which does not really fit in any other thread.

Watching the programme about ambulance men/women, they had been called to Arthur Seat in Edinburgh for a guy that had come off his bike and injured his ankle and unable to walk. The ambulancemen decided he had to go to hospital for x-ray and brought out a stretcher to put him in the ambulance. Fair enough so far but then his mate sees this and starts ripping the piss out of the injured guy. Asking if the crew were getting a good picture, his mate was pishing himself laughing while the injured guy was saying he did not need a stretcher.

Not much, but hilarious to watch, and good drills from the injured guy's mate!
Talking of ambulances, years ago I was reporting an RTA, driver injured, but walking, ambulance crew get him inside the ambulance I’ve got the go ahead to breathalyser him from the medics, suddenly he loses consciousness, I step outside, a few minutes later one of the crew steps out, “this is funny“, he tells me, “he’s just opened one eye and said”has the copper gone yet”:???:
We told him you had and he sat up bold as brass..

You can guess the rest.

Well the wife was a bit miffed this morning cos the the clock chimed at six this morning ( it was in fact seven) The dog was whinging and I hadn't turned the alarm off. Internal clocks are an ifernal nuisance

Talking of ambulances, years ago I was reporting an RTA, driver injured, but walking, ambulance crew get him inside the ambulance I’ve got the go ahead to breathalyser him from the medics, suddenly he loses consciousness, I step outside, a few minutes later one of the crew steps out, “this is funny“, he tells me, “he’s just opened one eye and said”has the copper gone yet”:???:
We told him you had and he sat up bold as brass..

You can guess the rest.

You let him off?

Any one know where I can get a clock for dogs:???:
Unknown-1.jpeg

Latest Threads