Funny Stories from Tours (Must be True)

A few years back in the land of Bog a funny thing happened on a cordon op. A young lad known locally, within our lines, as "Dangerous Jeff" got talking to a lovely young lady of the red, white and blue kind. As the Op progressed so did "Dangerous Jeff's" and this RW&B babes relationship. Anyway she invited him upstairs into her humble abode to do a "P Check". "Dangerous Jeff" was unsure, as this would leave him open to disiplinary action etc...

The RW&B babe pleaded with him, as she needed "P Checking" really bad. Jeff was still unsure, the RW&B Babe asked him, responsibly, was he worried about protection ?......

To which Jeff replied "No, Im fine I've got my INIBA Vest on!"

Please add your own funnies - Keep them True though!

Empire said:
A few years back in the land of Bog a funny thing happened on a cordon op. A young lad known locally, within our lines, as "Dangerous Jeff" got talking to a lovely young lady of the red, white and blue kind. As the Op progressed so did "Dangerous Jeff's" and this RW&B babes relationship. Anyway she invited him upstairs into her humble abode to do a "P Check". "Dangerous Jeff" was unsure, as this would leave him open to disiplinary action etc...

The RW&B babe pleaded with him, as she needed "P Checking" really bad. Jeff was still unsure, the RW&B Babe asked him, responsibly, was he worried about protection ?......

To which Jeff replied "No, Im fine I've got my INIBA Vest on!"

Please add your own funnies - Keep them True though!
8O

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Y The NAAFI Bar 33
ParanoidHal The NAAFI Bar 30
S The NAAFI Bar 54