Funny recruitment office story.

Pics?

B42T

War Hero
I know its friday, but I think you really should put down that bottle of toilet duck that you are supping

You said it bruvver!

I thought i would share a funny story with you guys :)

I Was in the new recruiting office in London yesterday when in walks a man wearing dodgey looking dpm pattern trousers, a tight fitting shirt and a tan MOLLE daysack with suspiciously WALT looking badges velcro'd on the back.
The man then boldy says in a dodgy french accent to the RAF receptionist/recruiter. Im ex french foreign legion and i want to join the SAS!! When asked how long he's here for he said...just the day!

A few chuckles and rolling of eyes in sockets were shared by those waiting in the waiting room.

Hope that'll keep you going during the friday blues.

Apologies for poor grammer/spelling, I'm on my phone.
Oh the hilarity, I mean...what could be funnier. My sides nearly split from laughing at this funny story of stories. You just can't get funnier then that, oh god....my eyes are in tears its that funny. The evenings must fly by in your house.

Oh the hilarity, I mean...what could be funnier. My sides nearly split from laughing at this funny story of stories. You just can't get funnier then that, oh god....my eyes are in tears its that funny. The evenings must fly by in your house.
Lighten up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk!
Excuse any crummy iphone pics!

I've just told this story to a load of people at work.

Now they're all in hospital.

It's like that joke that was used in that there WW2, the one that had to be translated 1 letter at a time into German.

Lethal stuff.

R

renamed_user

So, did they pass him on to the RAF Regt recruiter or not?

No Steve they offered him the RE postal job-like you were! Have you given Nobby back the penant you pinched from Dartford? Wait till I see him next saturday.