Funny mong story

Me and my lady were walking down the street and we saw a young man crippled with down syndrome , what made it funnier was when he walked into a costume/joke shop, does anyone else have any funny mong related stories ?

Me and my lady were walking down the street and we saw a young man crippled with down syndrome , what made it funnier was when he walked into a costume/joke shop, does anyone else have any funny mong related stories ?
Well, I don't know whether it's funny, but it's true. I was talking to a young man with Down's Syndrome who'd been to a costume/joke shop to get a suit for a fancy dress party. On his way there, he saw this obviously 'special' person out walking with a young lady who appeared to be several cuts above Mr Special. But what it made it funnier was that they went into SpecSavers and the girl came out by herself with a somewhat horrified look on her face and a new pair of glasses.

This cunt is annerxianervosa,noodaddyimtooyoung and also sportmonkey. Cunt

This cunt is annerxianervosa,noodaddyimtooyoung and also sportmonkey. Cunt
Peter Dow Disciple you mean?

He's a massive massive wanker. I've called him this in chat and he always spends the next 10 minutes pissing and moaning about it like a whiny girl.

The unfunny bastard.

Wait a fucking second:

"Arrse is becoming inundated with shit sockpuppets"

"Muddlemaker likes this"

Rrrrrrrrrrrrealllllly????

Edited to add: The gutless cunt removed his "like" after reading this. Hermer.

Me and my lady were walking down the street and we saw a young man crippled with down syndrome, what made it funnier was when he walked into a costume/joke shop, does anyone else have any funny mong related stories ?
Just skimmed through the replies. Seems to have gone well so far.

Finding out that I actually get to someone on here always gives me that warm feeling.

I bet Westpoint does NOT like this at all, not one bit.

​What a cunt.

Latest Threads