Funny mong story

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by SpEsHuL PerSoN, Mar 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Me and my lady were walking down the street and we saw a young man crippled with down syndrome , what made it funnier was when he walked into a costume/joke shop, does anyone else have any funny mong related stories ?

2. knob.

ARRSE is becoming inundated with shit sock puppets.

• Like Like x 1
  3. You!

4. Well, I don't know whether it's funny, but it's true. I was talking to a young man with Down's Syndrome who'd been to a costume/joke shop to get a suit for a fancy dress party. On his way there, he saw this obviously 'special' person out walking with a young lady who appeared to be several cuts above Mr Special. But what it made it funnier was that they went into SpecSavers and the girl came out by herself with a somewhat horrified look on her face and a new pair of glasses.

• Like Like x 10
  5. You are Joey_Deacon & I claim my hackney carriage licence.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Drown yourself cunt.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

which was the funny bit?

• Like Like x 1
  8. I know what's funny.

100 shiny earth pounds to holidays for heroes if you publicly out this individual's normal username.

And, I hope it sets a president for both the raising of funds and the suppression of idiots for the good and benefit of all.

• Like Like x 5
  9. This cunt is annerxianervosa,noodaddyimtooyoung and also sportmonkey. Cunt

• Like Like x 2
  10. Peter Dow Disciple you mean?

He's a massive massive wanker. I've called him this in chat and he always spends the next 10 minutes pissing and moaning about it like a whiny girl.

The unfunny bastard.

11. Bingo! I hope he gets arse cancer.

12. Wait a fucking second:

"Arrse is becoming inundated with shit sockpuppets"

"Muddlemaker likes this"

Rrrrrrrrrrrrealllllly????

Edited to add: The gutless cunt removed his "like" after reading this. Hermer.

13. Quite... I don't get it!

And to reciprocate what genesis said; a good dose of cancer will sort the OP out.

14. What are you fussing about?

15. [​IMG]