Funny how parents can be so blind...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by msr, Apr 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

To his mother-in-law Pooj Khala, Mahmood is loving and generous, his so-called links with terror nothing but lies.

"We will pray to God. He is innocent, and God will help him. With the blessing of God he will be found innocent. He's not that kind of man," she told me.

2. She should have kept an eye on him. they blow up so fast nowadays
  3. we the British people invited these people parents in to our country with tender loving care in the 1960's so that we could all enjoy a multicultural society .

we have all lived in towns , city's with all these different people from different cultures gone to the same school , shared the same health care i mean your mothers givving birth to you in our britsh country ,paid the same taxes etc where have this country gone wrong .

you have 99% of multicultural people who integrate in to society and live a normal life like any British person.

then you have the 1% who spoil things for everyone and want to be called British and we dont want you here sorry
  4. And you are the 1% Chubb, you skip licking mong.
  5. Sorry but I dont remember sending a open invite to India, Pakistan and most of the old Empire.

Speak for yourself spunk-trench.