Funniest thing you have seen this month ?

Just to brighten things up a bit, Im working in Manchester fitting a load of shop fronts, went for a wander at dinner time and saw a large crowd gathered round a couple of lads chucking themselves over and under chairs and railings (apparently its called free running) it was quite impressive until a large black lad and his mate egged one of the free runners to vault the railings adjacent to where we were stood, I swear I saw the apprehension in the lads eyes and as if by magic he creamed in rather hard on his landing, imagine the sound of a baby hitting a peice of timber with a rolling pin and youll get the idea, had to walk away but bloody funny !

reni_77 said:
Just to brighten things up a bit, Im working in Manchester fitting a load of shop fronts, went for a wander at dinner time and saw a large crowd gathered round a couple of lads chucking themselves over and under chairs and railings (apparently its called free running) it was quite impressive until a large black lad and his mate egged one of the free runners to vault the railings adjacent to where we were stood, I swear I saw the apprehension in the lads eyes and as if by magic he creamed in rather hard on his landing, imagine the sound of a baby hitting a peice of timber with a rolling pin and youll get the idea, had to walk away but bloody funny !
Not this post, that's for sure.

Yeah... I guess you had to be there...

[shaking head]

No prob... Don't take it too badly... Try some wit and humour... :wink:

On the basis of that I think Im easily pleased, my other half is constantly dragging me away from amusing situations that I cant take my eyes off, like the woman in Boots last week whose skirt was tucked into her underwear, there must have been a hundred people looking until one old dear had the sense to tell her, absolutely awesome

Well... There you go...

Let's be the magnanimous chaps we are and help reni out by making this the "You had to be there" thread... Dull as hell but it might be so dull it becomes funny... :eek:

Here's another...

Just the other day I saw this humongously fat spam in the grocery store with everything bad for you in the cart... and a six pack of diet coke...

Tremendous, but your right there is nothing worse than recounting a tale to a room full of people and watching them feign laughter (not a habit of mine I swear)

"Funniest thing you have seen this month ?"

The troll I pulled Friday night.

Believe me, you didn't want to be there :twisted:

Airborne_Aircrew said:
Well... There you go...

Let's be the magnanimous chaps we are and help reni out by making this the "You had to be there" thread... Dull as hell but it might be so dull it becomes funny... :eek:

Here's another...

Just the other day I saw this humongously fat spam in the grocery store with everything bad for you in the cart... and a six pack of diet coke...
Mate you've got to stop with the spam speak, you've been out there too long. Its not a grocery store is a shop and its not a cart its a fcuking trolley.

Now write out 100 times I'm not a spam, although to be fair to spams Crabs are only one rung higher on the evolutionary ladder :wink: :D

Bat_Crab said:
The 'New Mr Man Book' thread.

Still chuckling about it three hours later...

Same here naughty people

Ord_Sgt:

You're right, of course. But it's nearly 20 years and I learned early on that trying to teach them English was a total waste of f$cking time. They'd just look at you really silly... It gets to the point where I no longer know what's English and what's American... Whenever I screw up and replace American with English and they try to correct me I just respond with "Listen, we invented the f$cking language all you b@stards did was bugger it up". Not much of a response but it gets the required look of shock.

reni:

Just trying to help... :)

whilst practising some cadets in fire and movement on annual camp last week, when doing the dash, down bit, one of the young 'uns creamed in head first into the floor!!

you did really have to be there to appreciate the sight!!

I've copied this from the Chavistan thread, more appropriate here I think.

Saw a funny thing yesterday in Pompey.

A siesta (collective noun) of female Spanish students were draped over the steps just outside the pub showing off their suntans (and next week's washing). And there's 2 UK knobbers come up with either short longers or long shorts showing off their legs which couldn't have been whiter if the Dulux dog had been licking them for an hour. They then proceed to take off their tee shirts to show off less hair than I have on the palm of my hand and even whiter than their legs!

They decide to try their luck with the senoritas. "How's it going gorgeous?" says the one with slightly more gonads than the other.

"Fuk off w*nker" was the reply from one Spanish princess. Priceless!

Latest Threads