Funniest thing you have seen this month ?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by sillyboy, Aug 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just to brighten things up a bit, Im working in Manchester fitting a load of shop fronts, went for a wander at dinner time and saw a large crowd gathered round a couple of lads chucking themselves over and under chairs and railings (apparently its called free running) it was quite impressive until a large black lad and his mate egged one of the free runners to vault the railings adjacent to where we were stood, I swear I saw the apprehension in the lads eyes and as if by magic he creamed in rather hard on his landing, imagine the sound of a baby hitting a peice of timber with a rolling pin and youll get the idea, had to walk away but bloody funny !
  2. Not this post, that's for sure.
  3. Yeah... I guess you had to be there...

[shaking head]
  4. Thanks mate was quite sure my first subject would get a negative response ! bear with me ill get the hang of it in time !
  5. No prob... Don't take it too badly... Try some wit and humour... :wink:
  6. I know yeah, been out a while forgot how unforgiving a good slagging can be ! Cracking site though
  7. i saw a german man with his wife and he was taking pics of her smiling and scaning items through the tesco self checkout, pissed myself, another 'have to be there situation' :D
  8. On the basis of that I think Im easily pleased, my other half is constantly dragging me away from amusing situations that I cant take my eyes off, like the woman in Boots last week whose skirt was tucked into her underwear, there must have been a hundred people looking until one old dear had the sense to tell her, absolutely awesome
  9. The 'New Mr Man Book' thread.

Still chuckling about it three hours later...
  10. Well... There you go...

Let's be the magnanimous chaps we are and help reni out by making this the "You had to be there" thread... Dull as hell but it might be so dull it becomes funny... :eek:

Here's another...

Just the other day I saw this humongously fat spam in the grocery store with everything bad for you in the cart... and a six pack of diet coke...
  11. Tremendous, but your right there is nothing worse than recounting a tale to a room full of people and watching them feign laughter (not a habit of mine I swear)
  12. Drop it while you're ahead... :wink:
  13. Fcuk me mate your a bit harsh no offence intended :D
  14. "Funniest thing you have seen this month ?"

The troll I pulled Friday night.

Believe me, you didn't want to be there :twisted:
  15. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Mate you've got to stop with the spam speak, you've been out there too long. Its not a grocery store is a shop and its not a cart its a fcuking trolley.

Now write out 100 times I'm not a spam, although to be fair to spams Crabs are only one rung higher on the evolutionary ladder :wink: :D