Funniest Thing Said in Chat

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Dale the snail, Jun 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I reckon Rab gets his 5 minutes of fame from that badger.
  2. You missed out one:

3. Doesn't do it for me, but only because the wee man lives in a part of the world where a sheep tied to a stake in a field is known as a recreation centre!
  4. No you silly cnut, thats the OTHER side of the River Severn.
  5. You know what, maybe there should be a 'Now that's what I call Chat'. Some of chats funniest moments could be forever encased in the eternity that is, there own forum.

It might even help boost the numbers of people that go into chat.

The NAAFI is not really the place for this, but then neither is moving it to the Arrsehole. That's why I'm making a point to any of the big boys listening.

Edit - This was once again a totally unprompted and completely original post by Rowums.....
  6. Good point there Rowums. I nominate Lynxtips, Dale, Mereminx, PTP, Myself or Skoot for Mod......seeing as we're sad barstewards and always in there!
  7. Arrse chat is a pi55poor, semi-literate love fest for the socially bereft and the nasty kebab chuntering cock hungry munters who frequent Arrse. Nothing more.

Stick that in your fecking chat board you dull tw@s.
  8. Do you want fries with that hissy-fit? :roll:

As Michael Winner says, "Calm down dear".
  9. Crumpy fecker..!

10. I dont know about chat.... but thats the funniest thing i have read on here today....:D
  11. Guess I'm not quite up to speed on who is 'in and who is 'out' on ARRSE at the moment so the horse thing didn't mean much to me. Still laughing at Trickywoo's post though :):):)
  12. Thing that made me chuckle is the newly instated O2 Thief tag.
  13. Got to agree with tricky.

Heres your average chat room user;

14. By sheer coincidence Flash the 'woman' whom Rab had been insulting did give the impression of being large enough to eat new-born dolphins for brunch.
  15. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Jayzus Crist Flash!!I've just had my dinner!! You could've posted a funking warning!!!!
    That's funkin disgustingly horrid!!!!!!!!!!!!!