funniest quiz answers

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by daleRoch, Jun 21, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just watched pointless, young lady's answer to "killed by Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas"

J R

Laugh I nearly wet myself

Can anyone bet that!!!!!!

2. Q. What Dinosaur was bigger than T. Rex?
    A. T. Rex's Dad

Q. What was the first dinosaur discovered called?
    A. Brian

Me, this morning on the Dinosaur quiz during "Dads at School"

3. Wrong on the second answer, Brian was the name of the 1st Megalodon, them being "fish" not "dinosaur".

4. Not unless your mother was asked by the delivery nurse whether she'd like to strangle you with the umbilical cord.

• Like Like x 3
  5. I wanted to use "Trevor", but that was "what dinosaur, whose name began with "T" was found with T Rex teeth stuck in it"

I managed to get a "colin" in there somewhere, and the answer to "when did dinosaurs become extict" was "just after tea time, probably on a sunday".

6. Please write out 1000 times, A MEGALODON IS NOT A FISH.

7. how come you stink like a badly maintained fanny then?

• Like Like x 1
  8. It lived in the sea, didn't breathe through airholes like whales and dolphins (Mammals), didn't come on the beach like seals and sea lions, therefore FISH!

9. Because most evenings I'm nuts deep in your wife.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Your logic is inescapable, you have of course just described one of these as well.

Life+on+a+Submarine.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  11. If a Barnacle Goose is a fish (which it is), then sure as eggs, a megalobon is a fish.

12. I was under the illusion that machines existed, not lived.

• Like Like x 1
  13. S'got airholes.

14. Cut and Paste.
    Jeremy Paxman (University Challenge, BBC2): What is another name for "cherrypickers" and "cheesemongers"?

Contestant: Homosexuals.
    Paxman: No. They're regiments in the British Army who will be very upset with you.

• Like Like x 6
  15. Pure class! :salut::salut::salut: