funniest quiz answers

Just watched pointless, young lady's answer to "killed by Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas"

J R

Laugh I nearly wet myself

Can anyone bet that!!!!!!

Just watched pointless, young lady's answer to "killed by Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas"

J R

Laugh I nearly wet myself

Can anyone bet that!!!!!!
Q. What Dinosaur was bigger than T. Rex?
A. T. Rex's Dad

Q. What was the first dinosaur discovered called?
A. Brian

Me, this morning on the Dinosaur quiz during "Dads at School"

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Q. What Dinosaur was bigger than T. Rex?
A. T. Rex's Dad

Q. What was the first dinosaur discovered called?
A. Brian

Me, this morning on the Dinosaur quiz during "Dads at School"
Wrong on the second answer, Brian was the name of the 1st Megalodon, them being "fish" not "dinosaur".

Wrong on the second answer, Brian was the name of the 1st Megalodon, them being "fish" not "dinosaur".
I wanted to use "Trevor", but that was "what dinosaur, whose name began with "T" was found with T Rex teeth stuck in it"

I managed to get a "colin" in there somewhere, and the answer to "when did dinosaurs become extict" was "just after tea time, probably on a sunday".

Please write out 1000 times, A MEGALODON IS NOT A FISH.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Please write out 1000 times, A MEGALODON IS NOT A FISH.
It lived in the sea, didn't breathe through airholes like whales and dolphins (Mammals), didn't come on the beach like seals and sea lions, therefore FISH!

It lived in the sea, didn't breathe through airholes like whales and dolphins (Mammals), didn't come on the beach like seals and sea lions, therefore FISH!
Your logic is inescapable, you have of course just described one of these as well.

Life+on+a+Submarine.jpeg

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Cut and Paste.
Jeremy Paxman (University Challenge, BBC2): What is another name for "cherrypickers" and "cheesemongers"?

Contestant: Homosexuals.
Paxman: No. They're regiments in the British Army who will be very upset with you.

Cut and Paste.
Jeremy Paxman (University Challenge, BBC2): What is another name for "cherrypickers" and "cheesemongers"?

Paxman: No. They're regiments in the British Army who will be very upset with you.

Pure class! :salut::salut::salut:

You are quite correct in that it breathes via underwater oxygen exchange which puts it , by definittion, into the fish class however it's skeletal / cartilage make-up is completely alien to the fish species, also given the fact that it's aspiration system requires forward movement which no other fish species does, makes it somewhat of a hybrid. It's easy to call it a fish however other characteristics put it firmly in the whale kingdom however again, with their external air breathing, this doesn't sit too comfortably either. Classifying them as otodontitae effectively covers both species however again in the case of sharks, this doesn't totally fit. They're a fucking strange creature, that's why I'm so fascinated with them.

Cut and Paste.

I saw that episode, and that's not quite how I remember it. This appears to be a better transcription:
Paxman asked the teams, "The names 'Cheesemongers', 'CherryPickers', 'Bob's Own', 'The Emperor's Chambermaids' and 'The Immortals' are or have been used for which groups of men?" One unfortunate contestant from UMIST buzzed in and said, "Homosexuals". Paxman's (somewhat shocked) response was, "No! They're regiments in the British Army - and they're going to be very upset with you, UMIST!"

Another....

Steve Wright (Radio 2): Johnny Weissmuller died on this day. Which jungle swinging character clad in a loin cloth did he play?
Contestant: Jesus.

Woman contestant on The Chase who had just admitted sh'e never heard of Czechoslovakia "But Reykjavik's in Poland isn't it?"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
the_rigger The NAAFI Bar 18
Tabs The NAAFI Bar 9
Scribbler Current Affairs, News and Analysis 11