Funniest Mess Night Memories

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by abrecan, Oct 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any Mess, anywhere, there are stories. Maybe done before, but are there any yet to be disclosed? Not to embarrass personalities or units, just to relate the funny memories.

What about the Mister Vice stories, feckin up the speech as the Razman lifts one, two, three or more fingers for extra duties.... or the time in the Province when the chocolate mousse was so gash we threw it straight up in the air, where it stuck....dripping during the evening.

Or the time me and and the missus sat cross legged in agony because we couldn't leave the table...

Worthy of a thread?

2. Taking ones braces off, putting ones george boots into the loops and using them as a catapult to fire oranges at the rsm on the top table during port and cigars. duty officer every other day for weeks.

Re... the crossed legs, always place a milk bottle behind the table leg in case of emergencies!

3. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

RSM - Honoured guests, ladies if you would like to make your way to the bar the mess members will follow

RSM - Sgt "Curly" why did you leave the table

Sgt "Curly" - I needed a sh1t sir

RSM - My office 0800 Monday morning :lol:

4. exile1: "Taking ones braces off, putting ones george boots into the loops and using them as a catapult to fire oranges at the rsm on the top table during port and cigars. duty officer every other day for weeks."
    We'll have to go some to beat that one.... :D :D :D

"Re... the crossed legs, always place a milk bottle behind the table leg in case of emergencies! "
    exile1

Milk bottle, how many extra duties is that worth? :lol: :lol: :lol:
    "Permission to sh*t Sir" :eek: :eek: Good, though eh?

Edited again by Abrecan, Tesco keyboard, biff spelling