Funniest Graffitti on NAAFI bog walls

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Shittypants, May 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Because of my unfortunate affliction I spend a lot of time sitting on the bog and have come to appreciate the noble art of graffitti.

My personal favourites are:

Do not throw matchsticks down pan (crabs can pole vault)
    Do not stand upon the seat the crabs in ere can jump six feet

These are pretty lame though; what should I write next time I am on overtime?

2. As seen in Coy HQ:

[​IMG]

Thanks, it is rather great! :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Graffiti on Naafi bog walls

Considering that at last count Arrse has 3 members presently serving, 6 who did serve and 23,000 who were once slipped a baccy stained finger by an ACF instructor I'd say you may be hard pressed for replies.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Seen on a Bog Wall recently:-

My name is Shittypants tel. 08702619937, I spend a lot of my time posting fucking stupid remarks in the Naafi Bar, I am into Uphill Gardening, Mongolian Mouse Worship and upside down Canoeing on the Loisach.

and written underneath is:-

Hands Off, Jarrod, this little tinker's mine.

5. be a man not a wog fuck your wife not your
    dog. for i am a man,not a wog i fucked
    your wife and so did my dog.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Don't forget the Ex Matelots (suitably humble after the drubbing by the Fijian Army)

• Like Like x 1
  7. And one who will as of July.

Though I'll probably fail and stick with baccy stained fingers.

8. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

9. You'll probably drop of the radar in July then mate,. Once you're in you won't be interested in the opinions of has beens and never where beens haha.

• Like Like x 2
  10. On right hand side of cubicle "Look Left"
    On left hand side of cubicle "Look Right"
    Underneath "Toilet Tennis"

It made me chuckle at the simplicity.

11. Made me laugh too, gonna steal that for next time I see that sign!

12. Pirbright Ranges : Vacancies currently exist in 3 Para. Must be able to work under pressure.

13. Gays are Gay

14. The toilets of the Echos Cafe in Bosnia, cira 1994, had some really funny international graffiti scrawled all over it. It was full of countries slagging off other nations. The Brits slagging the Germans, Yanks slagging Canandians ... but everyone abusing the French.

Written on the back of a door of the shitter at work 'You can't hide in here forever ... get back to work'.

15. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

There was shift around in mess's at my last unit and the lads ended up in what was once a girls block. In the bogs there were engraved signs advising people not to flush tampons down the loo. Someone had written 'Yeah come on lads, play the game'' underneath.

I have a print out of this on the back of my bog door at work:

[​IMG]

I also once saw this on the door of a bog in a bar:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1