Funeral wishes

I did think of a cheapo crem version, where they throw me off a local bridge onto the passing coal train that's on it's way x-country to Drax. Mind you, I don't suppose I'd be be able to enjoy the scenery along the way. Big fire at the end though!
Bad news. Drax burns biomass.

Ee7TqQQXoAEnNZ4.png

I just want a bottle of Herforder, then my ashes, rammed into a Challenger breech, and fired off on HESH setting.
Towards the nearest NAAFI, if possible.

Aphra

Old-Salt
How about a Queen themed funeral:

Another one bites the dust.
Who want’s to live forever.
Radio GaGa (for dementia deaths).
Under pressure.
A very dear friend died at 50 of lung cancer, having only ever smoked the odd cigar in his life. His funeral was very well attended as he was a popular bloke, highly regarded colleague and an excellent cricketer so huge numbers turned out. He wasn't religious so it was a secular service with an outstanding, hilarious eulogy by his cricket team captain. Even so, it was a sorrowful affair given his young age and the speed of his demise. Then at the end, 'Crazy Little Thing Called Love' blasted out. His wife and stepkids all stood up and started singing along and dancing so we all followed suit. It was just what he'd have wanted as he had a cracking sense of the absurd and we all left the Crem smiling and laughing.

RIP Ken. Twenty years later, I still smile whenever I hear that song.

And the first words at the wake will be "Ladies & gentlemen, thank yoiu for coming to Auld-Yin's wake, we appreciate it.
You'll had had your tea..." ;)

You do realise that there will be no one around to bury @Auld-Yin. He's been here since before the dinosaurs and will be here until after the Morlocks and Eloi are long forgotten.

Kirkz

LE
You do realise that there will be no one around to bury @Auld-Yin. He's been here since before the dinosaurs and will be here until long after the Morlocks and Eloi are long forgotten.
He won't out live Kieth Richards though.

He won't out live Kieth Richards though.
There's no point in betting on that, there'll be no bugger else around to collect the winnings.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
previously I've said I'd like to be filled with popcorn and fireworks before going into the oven.
Mrs Phantom knows my ashes, should any be found, are to be placed into a wooden model longship and floated out to sea, setting fire to it is mandatory.

Music wise, hmm

this has to happen at some point

also this one, and everyone is to be dressed in the style of the video

Heard Allen Toussant doing “Everything I’m Gonna do From Now On is Gonna be Funky” on the radio this morning.
That‘s one for the funeral attendees.

Jake Thackray's Last Will and Testament song sums it up for me.