Funeral wishes

Herself and I were talking about this a while back, she asked me my choices for music and told her I wasn't fecked about it and she could pick mine.

She then went on to give me her choice but then I told her that I had already taken care of her music for her. Needless to say she was impressed with my choice for her funeral should she turn up her toes first.

The ring tone for SWMBO in my case.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Donating it to medical science.

If some bastard medical student hasn't juggled/played rugby with/stolen various body parts by the time they're done, I'll demand a refund!

My ideal ceremony .
Through the curtains to the RAMONES I wanna be sedated .
As the curtains close a very loud 30 seconds of microwave on full power noise .
"TING"
Then .

I can't ******* wait .
Couple of grand behind the bar a fight some vomit and at least one arrest and/or ambulance

endure

GCM
I've ordered my coffin already...

penis-coffin1.jpg

Old_Sparky_RE

Old-Salt
Well I’ve got no friends (many a true word is said in jest).
I’ve paid for direct cremation already and if my family can be bothered I’ve asked them to play the instrumental version of Stairway to Heaven by the Royal Philharmonic as they toss my ashes at Asgarth Falls. Or they can flush them down the pan for all I care. And on that cheerful note I’m off to bed.

Crem paid for and gone. No service. Was here, now gone.
No kids, no inheritance. What’s left (supposing there is anything left) goes to two charities that are dear to me.

Crem paid for and gone. No service. Was here, now gone.
No kids, no inheritance. What’s left (supposing there is anything left) goes to two charities that are dear to me.

Any whisky left send it to me afore you go

My late Aunt went out to "you'll never walk alone". Yes, she was a staunch Liverpool fan. The priest is an Everton season ticket holder but even he admitted that it was a fine tune.

I haven't decided what I want. I've considered AC/DC Hells Bells for shits & giggles but Pachelbel's Canon in D (which we had at our wedding) or Albinoni's Adagio in G minor would both be good. Being a scouser, there are a couple of Beatles songs, In My Life is one, or Nowhere Man or mayber Gerry & the Pacemakers "Ferry Cross the Mersey".
An excellent choice if I may say so.

Up there with that I would also add Trumpet Voluntary (Clarke) and Brandenburg Concerto no. 3 in G major (Bach). I would certainly want to have Eternal Father Strong to Save played. I haven't yet decided what other choons I'd want but I'd steer clear of cheesey stuff.

I would also want @naffnickname's other half to present my eulogy a la Rowley Birkin QC.

I'll be a BID Coroner's case, treated as high risk due to previous exposure.

Natural causes pending histo/micro and tox.

At which point, as you know, I'm quite clearly Muslim and our religion says that we have to be buried within 24h. Interim Burial Order from the Registrar, evenn weekends.

Well I’ve got no friends (many a true word is said in jest).
I’ve paid for direct cremation already and if my family can be bothered I’ve asked them to play the instrumental version of Stairway to Heaven by the Royal Philharmonic as they toss my ashes at Asgarth Falls. Or they can flush them down the pan for all I care. And on that cheerful note I’m off to bed.
How much did you pay, if you don't mind me asking?

The forms Crem 4 & 5 are or were, £98 a piece. Crem 1 and 10 are are easy.

Seeing your GP within 14 days helps but if you haven't HMC can always bounce it back and issue (they don't have to but think it's a 101Alpha (Pink)) form or a GP sign up/issued on.

Direct cremations should be <£750

Last edited:
When I shuffle off this mortal coil there is to be no religious service, just gathering of a few friends and family to say goodbye after which it's off to the ovens.

My remains will be buried alongside the remains of some of our past dogs.

When I shuffle off this mortal coil there is to be no religious service, just gathering of a few friends and family to say goodbye after which it's off to the ovens.

My remains will be buried alongside the remains of some of our past dogs.
If you still have a pet it it will be covered by NAA 1948, Part III, S48

Last edited: