Fun with Pegs... the Challenge Starts...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bravo_Bravo, Nov 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Being a big kid I get immense glee from sticking pegs on people without their knowledge.

I've mentioned this on another thread but feel that this game is worthy of wider promulgation ( ie, get cracking on it you slackers. )

Photographic evidence required; a signed picture of Bing Crosby for the most creative / outrageous pegging...

2. Mortar PSI, Bayeux again ( hello Jock ) - on his collar... he is actually checking his top for pegs...

[​IMG][/URL][/img]

3. Some random French kid; smaller than me and a Frog so obvious target. This was some 20 minute after I'd pegged him at the Pegasus Bridge Museum, I laughed so much it hurt...

[​IMG]

4. My top pegging, waitress in Bayeux...

[​IMG]

5. Outstanding, thats made me giggle my tits off.... was it a concious decision to take pegs to the pegasus bridge museum???

I'm workign in the county court tomorrow morning and have just slipped six pegs into my jacket pocket...

Bizarre things tickle different people, I take massive satisfaction from nicking remote controls from peoples houses when I visit clients.

6. Take a camera, dude...

7. I often take pegs when going away. Had some with me on the Lord Mayors' Parade, sadly, no real opportunity to deploy them...

8. Handsome Young Thruster...( Sir... )

[​IMG][/URL][/img]

9. Dear Santa,

I've been a good boy all year, please can I have some pegs for Christmas so I can be a bad boy next year.

Many Thanks

LVH

10. this is class everyone on arrse should start this.

i for one will be doing it. stand by for incoming.

11. I've got a platoon to inspect tomorrow morning...............................

(Snigger)

12. Good drills,do you get bonus points for old bill,vicars ect?Nice to see its placcy peg's too,dont want any joe rikey's getting rich off of the new sport.

13. Come on you slackers...

14. I'm going to find my trusty soldering iron and see if I can burn 'ARRSE' onto some wooden pegs for this...

15. You have Arms in your shorts :? Are you very small :wink: