Fun with an RPG

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by colin449, Jan 30, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. this is what happens when you remove the H+S labels off things....
  2. Opened right up!
  3. Well that'll teach him for not using the issued cleaning kit. WTF were they doing with the sheet using it as a pull through?
  4. its just a tube, any old rag will do, what went wrong was the mong didn't have clearance over his cover slamming the warhead into the wall in front of him.

another notch on Darwins bedpost....
  5. Ahhh, the joys of not having proper trainig! I have seen it done a few times with rifles, but never with something that bites back like that.
  6. Ah missed that bit on your previous post just seen the foreign scribbles, Still I noticed instead of shouting for a medic they were shouting for Allah is there no limit to this man's skills?
  7. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

8. Our God moves in mysterious ways.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. The blast seemed to come from the side of the tube , left a pillow case up the tube?
  10. Tee Hee!

I remember seeing a clip from the 1982 lebanon war where some beardy type tried to fire a Soviet truck mounted MRL from behind a 8' high wall. The first (upper row) of rockets just cleared the wall. The next one hit the wall and subsequent rockets flew into the flying brickwork...cue panicking beardy types trying to escape the rain of shrapnel, flying brick, truck windscreen etc

11. "Two asprins and see me in two weeks.Next!"
    • Like Like x 1
  12. some of the North Alliance 'Stalin Organs' had some corking misfires. (I only saw them on video was not there.)
  13. I would imagine that the energy from the booster tore in to him after the warhead was impeded and spiked the internal pressure to the point where it ruptured the launcher body.
  14. Allah has a funny old sense of humour eh?

• Like Like x 1