• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Fun with an RPG

Пожалуйста, заметил высоты разница между линией зрения и отверстием линии, прежде чем использовать это оружие, чтобы стрелять в стену перед вами

por favor, note diferencia de altura entre la línea y la línea de vista taladro antes de usar esta arma para disparar en la pared delante de usted.

s'il vous plaît noter différence de hauteur entre la ligne de mire et la ligne de perçage avant d'utiliser cette arme à feu dans le mur en face de vous

beachten Sie bitte Höhenunterschied zwischen Sichtlinie und Bohrlinie, bevor Sie diese Waffe in die Wand vor euch feuern

يرجى ملاحظة الفرق بين ارتفاع خط الأفق خط وتتحمل قبل استخدام هذا السلاح لاطلاق النار في الجدار أمامك

please notice height differential between sight line, and bore line, before using this weapon to fire into wall in front of you

this is what happens when you remove the H+S labels off things....

its just a tube, any old rag will do, what went wrong was the mong didn't have clearance over his cover slamming the warhead into the wall in front of him.

another notch on Darwins bedpost....

Ahhh, the joys of not having proper trainig! I have seen it done a few times with rifles, but never with something that bites back like that.

its just a tube, any old rag will do, what went wrong was the mong didn't have clearance over his cover slamming the warhead into the wall in front of him.

another notch on Darwins bedpost....
Ah missed that bit on your previous post just seen the foreign scribbles, Still I noticed instead of shouting for a medic they were shouting for Allah is there no limit to this man's skills?

Tee Hee!

:)

I remember seeing a clip from the 1982 lebanon war where some beardy type tried to fire a Soviet truck mounted MRL from behind a 8' high wall. The first (upper row) of rockets just cleared the wall. The next one hit the wall and subsequent rockets flew into the flying brickwork...cue panicking beardy types trying to escape the rain of shrapnel, flying brick, truck windscreen etc

Muppets...

Rodney2q

Tee Hee!

:)

I remember seeing a clip from the 1982 lebanon war where some beardy type tried to fire a Soviet truck mounted MRL from behind a 8' high wall. The first (upper row) of rockets just cleared the wall. The next one hit the wall and subsequent rockets flew into the flying brickwork...cue panicking beardy types trying to escape the rain of shrapnel, flying brick, truck windscreen etc

Muppets...

Rodney2q
some of the North Alliance 'Stalin Organs' had some corking misfires. (I only saw them on video was not there.)

Latest Threads