Fun Loving Yorkshire Lads

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Oct 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seems that down in Barnsley, South Yorkshire the coppers have their hands full with a theft epidemic.. 100 wheelie/garbage bins were nicked over a two-week period.

the Plods warned locals to be on the lookout for suspicious characters who might exhibit intoxicated or mental illness-like behaviour..

seems that the latest craze is for the yoof of the area to nick a dumpster, set it on fire, then stick their heads into the billowing black smoke to get a 'hit' off the toxic petro-chemical emissions as the bin melts and smoulders.

Seems this toxic smoke inhalation gives them a high like sniffing glue or gasoline..and that there are illicit 'bin parties' with guys stumbling about sticking their bonces into smokey dumpsters for a bit of a whiff..

kind of makes squaddie night at the local seem pretty tame.. while I admit to having put my head in a dumpster once or twice, it was usually to add to the contents after one too many shrimp cocktail, not to drink in the aromas, which, if done inadvertently, usually made me continue the filling of the bin process..

what will the kids of today come up with next?

Bet this could open a new market for Shell and BP, though...

2. strong in arm -thick in head..springs to mind...

3. Thicko southerners.

Whats the difference between a Barnsley Lass and a Rotweiler?

Make up

4. They have bins!! I thought yous were all skip lickers. :lol:

5. norfern monkies...

6. were all pikies we empty the bins first and sell it ,,then we have a fire..

7. eh? So why do house prices, wages, etc get less as you lease West Riding going South - I'll give you an increase in chaviness.